Chapter 10 - Announcement

*Jack's POV*

"What are you doing here?!" I asked her madly.

"I'm here to see my boyfriend... Is it weird?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?! We argued a month ago, then all of a sudden you come back and pretend we're good, we're still dating? Are you high?!"

"No Jack I miss you and love you." she touched my hair.

"DON'T!" I said.

"What? You found a whore for yourself here? Show me who she is."

"GET OUT... NOW. BEFORE I GET MAD, GO OUT." I yelled.

*Jennifer's POV*

After talking to Brent I felt even more confused. I should tell the girls about this. I have to ask them. They will help me.

I care about both Brent and Cameron but Brent is like my best friend... a best friend that I kinda like. And Cameron is.... I don't even know. Is he my friend? No. My boyfriend? Hell no. We haven't talked about this before.

I went back to our room and called Cameron to come over. We had to talk about the touring thing.

We told the girls about touring. They said we should vote, and including Sarah we all said YES. So we will tour this summer... The boys were so happy to hear this. We told everything to our parents and they were okay with it! At firsy we thought about the things that this tour would bring us. Good and bad. Everything. But it has been our dream, and we knew we should say yes.

After our talk Sarah left the room. She has to be alone, I understand it.

Also fans know it. They know some people left Magcon. They don't know the fact that we will be touring with them, but they will find it out soon.

Our tour starts in 3 weeks and we will announce it tonight. We will go back to our homes before we start touring. We will leave the boys for 3 weeks.

3 weeks without Cam and Brent. Thanks lord.

*Sarah's POV*

I had to find Shawn. He was right from the beggining. The night we had a date, we were like 10 people. It was the night I kissed Jack for the first time. When I talked to him, Shawn got more mad every second. Now I understand why. I understand why he was pissed.

I understand why he argued with Jack. Because he knew Jack had a girlfriend and he was trying to protect me.

He's so good that he never told me about it, he wanted me to hear it from Jack's mouth. He never tried to break us apart. He wanted me to be happy. He cared about me.

Anndd I found him on his room. He was alone. And it was like 10 pm.

"Shawn..." I said. I started crying.

"So... you know it?" he asked knowing the answer.

I just hugged him. He made me feel calm and happy.

"Shawn... thank you." I said.

"For what?"

"Everything"

I laid on HIS bed, he picked his guitar and started singing some ballads. I smiled. Songs were getting slower. I almost fell asleep considering my eyes were dying because I cried pretty a lot today. I fell asleep. Slowly.

It felt so weird when I woke up. It was like I slept with him. I mean, I did.... but you know what I mean.

*Shawn’s POV*

I watched her fall asleep. She sleeps like an angel. I laid next to her, then I fell asleep without realizing.

Next morning I woke up next to her. We were in the same bed but we weren't so close. I woke her up.

"Good morning sunshine!" I laughed

"What... wh.... I slept here all night?" she panicked.

"Calm down, it's okay." I smiled again. She was adorable.

"Wanna eat something?" I asked.

"Yeah... no. I don’t know Shawn."

"Okay, let's go down, you'll eat if you want to eat."

*Chloe's POV*

"I'm so happy that you'll be touring with us." Matt said.

"With us? You are in too? They told me you weren't." I was confused. I as told he wasn't gonna be there.

"I changed my mind, love. What? You're not happy to hear this?"

"Are you kidding me? I am SO HAPPY!" I giggled.

"Want me to put some music on? I think I have your favorite.” He asked me with a giggle.

He tried to move but my hands were around his waist. He pulled my back moving my body right up against his. He started to gaze into my eyes.

“Or I want something better than it.” he joked.

All of a sudden Matt's face was growing closer and closer to mine, my heart began to race. He closed his eyes and I did the same. I started feeling his lips on mine.

I began to kiss with passion. He hugged my hips with his hand and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started to make his way around the room towards the living room.

His kiss began to get hotter and hotter. He all of a sudden picked you up and laid me down on the couch. He was hovering over you while I kissed. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip, this tickled so I pulled away from the kiss giggling.

He smiled at me laughing and gazed into my eyes. Again.

“I have to ask you a question. How long have you been planning this?” I asked.

Matthew laughed at my question.

“Since the first day I fell in love with you.” he responded.

I slowly took of his clothing, then my own. A little moan escaped from his lips.

He slipped off his boxers and his dick was throbbing. He threw his head back as I began to pump his hard cock up and down.

Matthew groaned loudly. He quickly flipped me over where he was laying before and ripped off your panties. I loudly moaned his name He went faster and faster.

“Matthew, oh my god, slow down.” I begged.

My legs started shaking uncontrollably. This time, he was in me. He started slowly, then he got faster making me breathless after every thrust.

"Chloe, I love you so much." he whispered.

I digged my nails into his back.

I collapsed to Matthew's chest.. Both of us were breathing heavily. I felt his hand start to rub my back. “So you’re mine now? Only mine.” he asked.

I didn’t even have the power to talk. I closed my eyes and laughed. We both fall asleep lying next to each other, wrapped in each others arms.

*Isabelle's POV*

So tonight, we will announce that we will be touring together. We will tweet about it but also make a video.

We prepared for the video, it was all good. Nash was the one that started talking. By the way, I haven't checked my interactions on Twitter today, god knows what people are saying about us.

Whatever, Nash was talking then they made some jokes. I saw Cameron and Jennifer smiling and looking into each other's eyes. People will get this so wrong, they knew they should've been careful about videos.

We should act like we're friends. Sarah didn't look that happy. But she was the only normal one, and so was I.

Until Carter kissed my cheek. I was even scared of tweets ans he was kissing me?! I just wanted to warn Jennifer because she looked into Cam's eyes and now Carter kissed me.

WHAT THE HELL? PEOPLE WILL WATCH THIS!
I AM GONNA GET KILLED BY CRAZY FANGIRLS GOODBYE WORLD.