Chapter 26 - Finale

*Jennifer's POV*

"No, no!" I screamed but he fell. Brent was in my arms now. Dying.

"No no you can’t do this, you can't just choose the easy way and leave us. No, please fight, let your body fight this please, don't let yourself die!" I was sobbing

"You think this was the easy way?" he whispered. "Jen... I.... I always... loved y..." he blocked out, was he dead? No, he couldn't have been dead. This must have been a nighmare and I should have waken up. Why wasn't I waking up?

I heard Cameron's voice, I couldn't get what he was saying, I couldn't focus on anything. Police were here. Finally.

I felt like I couldn't breathe. He had stabbed himself, because of me.

The police was keeping Shawn, he probably will pay and not stay in jail.

Sarah was in shock, and she didn't even want to talk to Jack but he was always there for her.

Me? Since Brent died I didn’t want to say anything. One year ago, no one would even notice me, I was this ordinary girl that no one really cares about. Now... Now someone killed himself because of me, and I couldn't stand this. My heart was in pain. I remember months ago when I met Brent, he was the funniest and sweetest guy ever. What we've been through changed him.

One part of me says I am not guilty for his suicide, he did it himself, but then my other part says it is all my fault and if he never met me he wouldn't do this. I'm complicated. I'm lost.

But Cameron always appeared there trying to cheer me. He said at least a million times that I did nothing wrong and that I shouldn't regret anything. I love him. I do. He was the guy I fell for, he was my first time in everything, first kiss, first love, first touch, first real laugh... Since that night I had been sleeping with Cameron because I was afraid, I was having major and scary nightmares. It was hunting me. It was comforting to know that Cameron was here.

The disturbing part is that the media, even our parents didn't know about this. They didn't know that Brent killed himself because of me.

Sarah was also feeling bad because she thought she was the reason for all these. I knew how she felt, but she wasn't guilty.

For 3 weeks we weren't united. There was always someone missing. For me it was Brent. The sweet guy I met months ago.

After 3 weeks I decided to go to meetings. We were united again. And for the first time it was all right.

"Sarah it wasn't your fault. It wasn't my fault. We could never see this coming. We could never guess this." I said in our conversation.

"I know." she replied, for the first time we were thinking straight. We were wise. Cameron hugged me because I was finally over that case. But not Brent's death. I will never, ever.

We were never going to do shows again, that's what we decided. We, the Retarded Kids, the 4 girls will keep doing videos for a while. There will be so many opportunities for us, movies, auditions, so many things.

***************

*Isabelle's POV*

After a few years, we, Retarded Kids are still doing videos, not always, and not as much as we used to do, but we are doing them. Our fanbase has grown a lot, it'a crazy it makes me feel like I'm Beyoncé.

Just kidding.

We all moved to America. It's crazy because we are living our dreams together! How many people get to live their dreams with friends? We do!

After that night, the first time I met Carter, when he saved me, I knew my life was never going to be the same again. It sounds cliche but it's the truth. I love him so much. I wonder how our lives would be if I never got attacked and never got saved by Carter. It was life changing, it was career changing. Not just for me but for all of us.

Carter is now an actor, a professional one. Be will be starring in a book to movie adaption soon. He auditioned for it and he got the role.

I have been doing some more Youtube videos. I have mt own channel. I have only got little parts from TV series because I don’t think I'm good enough to star in movies, not yet. This is a progress.

PS: I'm still dating him.

Chloe is actually travelling around the world with Matthew. They are engaged. I'm waiting for them to have children already. They make a perfect couple. I miss her. We miss her but she will be back soon. She hasn't tried acting yet but I'm pretty sure she will soon. She is also the co-founder of "All It Takes to Happiness", which is like a foundation. They help people with problems, people who cut, people who have eating disorders etc. They make them happy! They are so inspiring! (Fans ship them so hard though. They love 'Chloew' more than they love us, not even kidding.)

Sarah is starring in a comedy series, she's probably the funniest of us. We still ship her with Jennifer, lol! Jen actually had one scene where she talks to Sarah in one episode but it's so short, but still lovely.

Sarah and Jack broken up before but as she told me they were back again, after everything.

Jack is still doing music, and he will be releasing an album soon. Sarah heard the whole songs, that lucky bitch. And when the album is released, she will be touring the world with Jack.

Again, that lucky bitch.

Jennifer is now at her last year of college, she will graduate this year and focus on her acting career. She studies Genetic Engineering. Even though she was in college she acted in many movies, small roles but still. She met so many cool actors!

She says acting is something she's passionate about, and if she loses her passion she will quit and that's why she went to college. (What a nerd) (Jk)

She also got this leading role in an action movie, and she's working out to get in a shape for the movie and hates it! Hahahah!

I think she's the only one that doesn't accept the word "famous". She thinks it makes her seem like she's a better person than the whole world and she feels uncomfortable.

She is also the face of "Sisterhood Movement" which supports women's rights, women empowerment  equality and women supporting other women.

Cameron is probably the most successful among us. He has starred in a million movies and he has auditions everyday. And yes, he's still dating Jen and they will get married in 2 years or something.

After everthing we have been through, I have learnt the most important thing. You can't always choose what happens to you, but you can always choose how you feel about it. Bad things happen in life and even after dark times, there WILL be good times. Life has its own way for balance, nothing is always bad and nothing is always good. That's a rule.

The important thing is standing up, and living our lives to its fullest.

If we have numbered days to live, we should make every moment count. We should do what makes us happy, what makes us feel awake and alive. This is the most important thing to live a good life.

THE END

Thanks for reading, this was the last chapter and I hope you liked the ending with Isabelle's point of view. I'll miss writing about them but all stories have endings.