Chapter 24 - Shawn?

*Sarah's POV*

We were going to start touring again. It was so great to be together. We announces today that we were going to start touring again and fans freaked out.

I was flinched by my phone ring. Someone was calling me. Shawn. I never talked to him since forever.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hi!"

"Sarah..."

"Shawn... Your voice is scary. What happened? Did you cry?"

"Is Jack better than me? Did he make you so happy?" he said.

"Shawn what the-" he shut it down before I could even talk.

What was that?

********

Jennifer still had haters for making Cameron "upset", in fact she is not. They were so happy, they were made each other.

"Tell me we're not going to watch a romantic movie!" Jennifer rolled her eyes. She wasn't into the romantic movues.

"What? We are going to watch romantic movies!" I said.

"She doesn't like them, you know. She's not your typical girl." Cameron made fun of Jennifer and we all laughed.

"Come on Cam, admit you cried during Titanic!" Jennifer said sarcastically.

"What? We all did!" Cam responded. This conversation was never going to end, so at the end, we opened a romantic movie.

When the movie was almost over, Carter's phone rang. He left the room and talked to someone for 3 minutes. When he came back, his face was terrible.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah" he lied.

"So, the movie sucked. Anyways let's get ready for tonight." Jennifer said.

"Yeah!" Jack agreed.

As we were leaving,  I grabbed Jack's arm.

"What is wrong with him?" I asked Jack, pointing my finger at Carter.

"I don’t know. What makes you think he's not okay?" he asked.

"I don’t know... I mean look at him."

"Don't worry, there is probably nothing." he said and gave me a soft kiss.

Before going to the stage, we, as Retarded Kids made a video for our come back. I couldn't wait to see my fans again.

"I'm so excited to see the fans!" I said

"Yeah me too!" Chloe answered.

"Absolutely!" Izzy said.

"You know, I don't refer them my fans. It makes them seem like... I don't know. Nevermind. So excited for the audience tonight." Jennifer said.

"You should stop thinking so much!" I said.

"I know!" she laughed then cane near me and hugged me.

"Sometimes I think you have a crush on me, you know, not on Cameron." I joked.

"Oh my god you must stop revealing my secrets, Cam shouldn't know this!" she said with a sarcastic tone.

"Did you guys know that Carter's stabbing scar will never leave him? He told me every time he looks at it, it reminds him of me."

"How romantic" Chloe joked. "Just kidding, don't kill me."

"Aw this is intense. It's so amazing." Jennifer said.

"Jennifer are you posessed by anything? Yoy just called something romantic 'amazing'... Someone call the doctors."

"Whatever I do, I can't satisfy you, can I?" she laughed.

Cameron suddenly appeared in the room. Came near Jennifer and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Guys.... I'll puke." I said.

"Get a fucking room!" Isabelle gave them her best look, like what the fuck?

"You know you won't make out with me on stage, right? People pay to have fun, not to see some couples." Jennifer whispered Cameron. Cam just nodded.

When we were about to step on stage, fans were screaming and crying because Cameron and Jennifer were on stage introducing us.

"JAM!!!!" someone screamed and Jennifer gave the fan her 'Why even' look. They found a name for Jen and Cam, I couldn't stop laughing.

We were finally on stage, spent an hour there. On the last 2 minutes, when we were about to leave, Jennifer was there signing for fans and  hugging them even though she was not allowed to. Huh and she said she doesn't call them her fans? Then someone whispered her and she was in shock. She left there immediately.

When we were at backstage Carter and Jennifer said something at the same time.

"I have to tell you something!"

"Carter, you go first!" Jennifer said.

"Okay, guys. Don't get mad. He is now okay. He..." Carter couldn't talk. What?

"WHO?!" I said madly.

"Shawn...." Jen said.

"So you know it too?" Carter said. "Shawn's at his house at his treatment. They said... they said Shawn tried to kill himself."

It was my fault. I should've told them about his call, maybe we could stop him. Like how I couldn't stop him, I couldn't stop my tears too.

I couldn't say anything.