Chapter 8 - Complicated

WHAT? I didn't know what I should've reacted first. I should react to the kiss... or tour? Is this even real life?

"Cameron do you hear what you're saying?" I was shaking.

"YES, you can tour with us this summer. Some of the boys will leave soon. You can't tell this to anyone until we're sure, keep it between us for now."

"O-okay. But... how?" I stammered.

"Carter, Hayes, Nash and me will leave Magcon and go to another tour and we're looking for people to come with us. I want you to come with us, considering you're pretty popular." he said.

"And also I really like you." he added.

I might or might not have peed myself. If I told the girls about the kiss, I would have to tell more. For now, they shouldn't know this.

"Is Magcon over or?"

"No it's not." he explained.

Okay.

Later that day, as I was scrolling down on my timeline, I saw a few tweets of us being with the boys. They secretly took a photo of us. I'm seriously not into this whole paparazzi thing.

"@RetardedK_Fans: Retarded Kids have been spotted with Magcon boys at Florida."

Awesome. How did thet even know?

"@herefortheretarded: There is a rumour thag Magcon is splitting! Also Retarded have been seen with the boys."

Alright.

and I saw another. It was from Cameron. He shared a selfie of us. How cute.

"@CameronDallas: Hangin' out with the very retarded @JenniferAllen pic.twitter.com/jashah8182"

My mentions were going crazy.

*Chloe's POV*

"Tomorrow is our last day girls..." Isabelle was so sad to leave here. She said this for the 4th time in 48 hours.

"Don't be so sure." Jennifer said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. What?

"Nothing... nothing." she lied.

"You're keeping something from us, right?"

"What? NO!" she lied again. Fuck.

I argued with Matthew, and I wonder where he is right now. I don't want to be the first one to talk. I want him to come to me.

HE CAME, as I was having these thoughts.

"Hey" he said.

I opened my mouth to say something and he didn't let me talk.

He just kissed me.First it was slow, but I did kiss him too. So he didn't stop. is getting deeper.

DAMN, I LOVE HIM AND I HATE HIM.

He looked at me and said "I love you, Chloe. Don't you dare to argue with me again. I can't pull my shit together without you. I trust our relationship... You just don't listen to me. I want to protect you from fans. For now, this is what I think is right for us. I care about you a lot, Chloe. I love you."

He wanted me to say it too.

"I love you." I answered then we left to the beach.

"See you!" I waved at the girls then left.

We swimmed together. We were having so much fun. He made me the happiest I've ever been within couple of hours.

*Isabelle's POV*

"Baby grind on me." I sang as I walked into Carter's room. He laughed from his position on the couch. I continued to sing the rest of the song and foolishly dance around. Once the song was over I stopped to catch my breath.

"I can grind on you, you know..." he said and he tried to do it. He was ON ME, WHAT THE HELL?

"CARTER STOP!" I gasped. He started laughing and my face turned red from embarrassment. "Never do that again!" I laughed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and rubbed his neck with my hands. He liked it and squeezed me harder and pulled me closer. I took a deep breathe to calm myself.

He looked up at me and and he touched his hand closer up my leg. His hand was so cold that it gave you goosebumps at first contact. I softly gasped under my breath, he heard it though.

"I'm so glad that I met you." I said.

He leaned into me and licked my lips and kissed me. It felt so good. I began to kiss him with more force and passion. A small moan left his lips as I was kissing. I giggled a little.

"That's a wrap for today, Reynolds." I hissed. Sorry, not having sex today.

"To be continued, Iz." he winked.

*Sarah's POV*

Just another day thinking about Jack. I still don't even know why he argued with Shawn... It didn't make sense at all. I didn't want to ask him too.

I saw Shawn, and I thought I should talk to him.

"Hey, Shawn. What's up?" I asked and tried not to look friendly. I was still mad at him.

"You wanna know why we fought, right?"

How did he even understand?

"Look, Sarah, you should stay away from Jack. Not because I like you, but you should. There's something tou don't know about him and I won't be the one who says it to you. He should be telling you."

"Couldn't you just tell me?" I tried to ask it with an annoying innocent girl voice.

"No, Sarah." he said.

"Fine..." I murmured.

Few minutes later a girl appeared next to me. She was blonde, she had chubby cheeks and she was cute. She looked like she was lost.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah... hey I know you from Vine hahaha. I saw you once."

I laughed. I always forget that I'm famous. I'm too fab. No just kidding.

"Magcon boys are here, I know it. Your friend shared a Vine with Brent and Cameron shared a Vine of her. Whatever, you probably hang out with them, right?" she said

Oh she was talking about Jennifer. Who was this girl?

"Yeah..." I said suspiciously. I just met you, girl. Why would I trust you?

"Can you help me find them?"

"Who are you? A fan or?"

"Hahahah no, I personally know all of them. I'm...I have to find Jack G. He's my boyfriend."