Chapter 16 - It Was A Game

*Sarah's POV*

"Shawn I.... This is not what it looks like." my voice was swearing.

He got up madly and left, plus he forgot his phone.

"Shawn you MUST listen to me!!!" I begged.

"No, Sarah, from the beggining I knew that you dated me because you were mad at Jack, not because you are in love with me!" his fave was all red.

"No... oh my god is this what you really think?! Shawn you were there for me at my hardest times. I fell for you! I never thought of Jack in any moment I was with you. I can't believe you just said that!"

I was mad. He accused me of using him for revenge and this is not okay. Just because he was mad didn't mean he had the right to treat me like this.

I couldn't stop my tears.

"Is this how it ends? You don't even listen to me..." I said. He didn't respond. I gave his phone back to him and left.

*Chloe's POV*

He grabbed me, I couldn't even say goodbye to Jennifer

"Matthew what did you mean by we will fix this?" I asked. He didn't answer

"Okay can you at least put me back on the ground I CAN walk!"

He put me on the ground. I didn’t expect him to do this that fast. I thought he wasn't even listening to me. I was glad he still cared about me after what I tried to do. I smelt his perfume and his sweat as I escaled from his arms. He smelt so good. So unique. It wasn't the right time to think about those.

"Where are you taking me?!"I asked hoping for an answer.

"You'll see." unlike I expected, he wasn't mad. He didn't sound mad. That was a good thing right?

After walking for minutes, he brought me there. He brought me there to talk with Isabelle. OF COURSE, how did I not think of this?

"Hey" I said. I was the guilty friend here, I was supposed to talk first.

"Look... you don't need to say anything. I lost my mind here. I wad msdw and something posessed me. Literally. I couldn't think right. I was a mess. I am sorry. I am so sorry. I don't want to feel like this forever. I know it will take time for you to forgive me... I just..."

I said kindly.

"Look Chloe, we have been best friends for YEARS. I would never expect you to do this to me. Okay let's say you were mad and you lost yourself, and accused me, but what about everyone? What surprises me is that you did this becace of a boy you met less than 2 months ago... I never thought we would even have this conversation... You used me for your revenge. Matthee is not even looking st me because of you, he was one of my best friends!" she said and she stopped to think.

"Isabelle I am sorry.." I said.

"Quit apologising! I will forgive you. One day. But it will take time. Maybe a lot of time, maybe a little. I don’t know. But we can't be like this forever. We can't let our fans down. We will act like we used to be."

Oh well she was thinking about fans?!

"ACT like we used to be? ACT?"

She didn’t day anything and left. Why did she even run away from me? We were going to the same room anyway.

"Matthew, I am so..."

"I know Chloe, I know. I love you. You made a mistake and you're paying for it now, I see it. We will be like we used to be."

"Why are you even talking to me? You should hate me. I did the biggest mistake of my life." I said. My voice was desperate.

"I know what it means to make a mistake. I said bad things about... about your father and I never regretted anything as much as I regreted saying those things to you."

It made sense. We both made mistakes.

We went back, we saw Sarah crying. She told us everything. We were all about to cry, tonight was a rough night, maybe except for Jennifer but I can't say she looks happy too. Jennifer said that she would talk to Shawn but Sarah stopped her.

"Do you know who took the photo?" Jennifer asked.

"No... it's just a fan or a pap. That's not the problem. The problem is Jack!"

Jennifer nodded like she was planning something.

We didn't talk all night, we just checked out Twitters and stuff.

Carter tweeted:
"I'd do anything to get you back..."

"Mistakes."

Uh seriously?

Jennifer tweeted:

"You're never getting her back, bro."

Omg this was an indirect to Carter. THIS GURL.

"Can't wait to see and meet you guys tomorrow night! Get your tickets now!"

"Don't you love these relationships where people can be best friends and also be dating at the same time"

What the fuck was she talking about?

"Don't believe in everything you see on the media. That is just the one side of whatw actually going on "

I saw this on my timeline as I was stalking:

"@vanitysarxhs: This photo might me a photoshop. Or it can be old. Shut up and wait for something REAL."

Sarah has badass fans.

Cameron tweeted:

"It's just a game but it feels real."

What does he mean?

I tweeted:

"Goodnight y'all!"

*Jennifer's POV*

The next morning I woke up and saw that all girls were sleeping so I wanted to see Cameron. We had a show that night and Brent was coming as a guest-star or bullshit like that. Whatever.

I saw that their door was open as I got close to their room. They were talking then I heard my name.

"How's it with Jennifer? Is she really as tough as people say hahah!"

this was Nash who said this, I guessed.

I knew it was not good to listen other people secretly and it's not good to stalk them, but o couldn't resist.

"Tough? Hell nah. She's just a girl who's sweet inside but trying to look strong and difficult to get. Well, not difficult for me when it's ME you know." Cameron joked and added "We never confirmed dating, thankfully. Except for those selfies. It won't be hard for me and the fans." he hissed.

All of the boys were laughing at his joke. Or they were laughing at ME. What did he mean by IT WON'T BE DIFFICULT. Deep down, I knew what he meant. I was not brave enough to admit it.

"You're falling for her or what? Hahah. She's not like any chick you've dated." Nash asked with a wry voice.

"Falling for her? Hell no, man. And yeah she not like, you know, girly like them. But she's one of the best people I've ever met. And you guys know that I never understood people that fall in love in one week." Cameron said.

"I still think your game is so wrong. You shouldn't be doing this " Matthew said.

"Shut up Matt. How much time do you have left to stand this girl, Cam?" Carter asked.

My head was aching. I would probably fall if there wasn't a wall near me. The tears were coming. I was trying so hard not to sob. It's just a game but it feels real. The half of this tweet was explaining it all. It was just a game.

"3 weeks later, it will be our 2 month anniversary. You failed, Nash. I know she won't break up with me, I win the bet! I dated. After 3 weeks we'll be done!"

WE'LL BE DONE.  This echoed in my head.