Writing Prompts: Camp (Part Two)

Writing prompts based on things I've heard/said during the camps I've worked at this summer... again. Feel free to use!

"There are three things in this world that I refuse to share: my chocolate, my drinks, and my headphones."

"Don't worry, I know how to distract them. Hey, smile for the camera everyone!"

"Wasn't that supposed to be a craft for the kids?"

"You were trying to impress me? I was choking."

"Wait a minute, where are my freckles? Somebody tell me they have my freckles!"

"Watch your back. It's Prank War day."

"I'm pretty sure that's not necessary for this activity, so how about you just put it up before I get hurt?"

"I've been outside for two minutes and I already feel like I'm having a heat stroke."

"I am the guardian of this line. You cannot cross the line. So back off, buddy!"

"How did you even convince that many people to go down there?"

"That's the chest of my many talents. Yes, yo-yoing is a talent."

"I wouldn't say that it's a Scottish accent, more like a mix of a British-Southern belle one."

"The list says there should be fifteen of them. I just counted sixteen."

"You think I don't have skeletons in my closet?"

"That is the most creative good luck charm I've ever seen before in my life."

"Can you repeat that please? Because I'm pretty sure I just heard an insult come out of your lips, but I just wanted to make sure."

"You're lucky you have a good lawyer, pretty boy, or else I would have totally decked you by now."

"How does it feel to finally be on the losing side, sucker?"