2. The Interview

| HIGHLY Edited |

Chapter Two

I close the cab door behind me after I arrive at my apartment door. As I stop at my apartment door and I jam my key into my keyhole.

The key doesn't turn so I nudge the tall raggedy old wood. "Come on, Come on." Nudging my shoulder towards the door, I turn the knob and finally I get in my apartment as I almost trip over my carpet.

I walk fast towards my room, straight to my drawer. I rummage through and I pull out the classiest clothes I have. I haven't been on a job interview since forever.

After a moment, I come out of the bathroom dressed. I flip my hair out from the inside of my blazer. I flip my hair from my shoulder as I look into my mirror.

I fix my hair as I look down at my white blouse. As I finished tucking my blouse inside black pants, I place my purse on my right elbow as walked out my bedroom. I hope inside a pair of black heels and stand up straight.

Walking throughout my apartment, I grab a silver necklace and hook it around my neck hurried.

I walk to my couch and grab my keys and phone. I look down and grab ahold of my cell and text Jake.

Wish me luck.

I put my phone away in my purse. I swing my poorly figured door and close it behind as the weather has brighten up and warmed everyone up outside.

I make my way down the sidewalk towards the nearest subway station. Making my way inside, I grab my prepaid subway card to access a ride. I swipe the plastic card and receive a dollar of subway tokens.

After a moment I get inside an near-filled train and wait to arrive downtown.

My phone buzzes and the message center displays,

Good Luck ;)

I look at my phone and bite my lower lip looking up.

Jake has matured since the last time I've considered dating him again.

* * *

The subway stops and I walk out of the subway.

I look up to a step in front of a swanky two story building. Wide tinted windows designated for each wall. This building was amazing and had to be my dream place to work at.

"A.C.C. Corporate Plaza huh?"

I scoff amazed and walk inside to see Elizabeth still at her desk.

Elizabeth looks away but takes a double take and leaps from her computer.

"Hey!"

She comes around her desk and stands to show how tall she really was.

She was surprisingly quite tall, she had to be at least 5'7..my height. Elizabeth wore a bland white blouse with basic black slacks and heels.

"Great! You're here. Alex has been waiting for you for quite some time."

"Oh."

"Are you Nervous?" I nod my head. "Don't be nervous."

She points down the hallway and walks down a hallway. I pick up my feet as I follow after her.

"You'll like it here. We hold great benefits-"

I look around as Elizabeth speaks and she soon sounds inaudible to me. I look to see spotless walls and hand drawn portraits of a white males. The more you go down, its like the males get younger.