25. The Trial

| Edited |

Chapter Twenty Five

One Month Later..

Alexander

Trial Day

I'm seeing my father since the arrest.

Lord...I don't think I can stare at his face for a long period of time without screaming. I don't even want to go to this trial at all and I was going to skip it..

Damn Cassandra and her persuasion.

I walk down the stairs towards the door. I stop by the door and I turn around. Cassandra walks down the stairs and I daze at her beauty.

She looked beautiful as her hair was in a half-high ponytail, the rest of her hair cascading down her shoulders, light baby hair gelled to place.

Her hair swings behind her with every step she took as her bone structures stood out through the hairstyle. I shake my head as I'm still surprised that she still chose to put up with me.

She wore a loose black dress that stopped at her lower thigh. The dress hugs her waist and scoops down her breasts teasing me as I stared. She wore a pair of nude red bottoms that I bought her recently. Yep..another pair.

She gets to the bottom and stands right in front of me.

"Ready?"

She grabs my suit lapel and smoothes it out as she looks up at me.

"Yeah." I say nonchalantly

She looks up at me with her bright chocolate eyes and pouts her lips.

"It's okay."

She pulls my suit lapel and brings me towards her face. I bend over and she looks right at me.

"You got this, okay. Just don't let it this whole thing get to your head."

I nod, "You're the best."

She stands up straight and bats her eyes.

"I know."

I roll my eyes as I grab her waist towards mine.

I lean in and I pucker as I kiss her warm lips. She kisses me back but lets go as she turns her back towards me.

"We should go."

I stand up as I let out a sigh.

"Alright."

She walks up towards the door and I turn around.

"Jacki-"

"Oh yeah..Jackie's not coming."

She turns alertly at me.

"What..Why?"

"She's can't do it. She can't see him in the courthouse... she'll lose it."

"Bu-"

I walk up to her and I put my hand behind her back.

"Cassandra. Respect her choice."

She pouts as she looks up the stairs.

"Okay."

I bring her waist towards mine as I opened the door. She walks through it and I follow through the door behind her.

I drove to the courthouse as I gave Pablo a much needed break. He's been obsessed with Netflix nowadays..a bit too obsessed.

I clutch my wheel nervously as I drove closer and closer. In the corner of my eye, I see Cassandra scowling over me.