Victoria. { Epilogue }

• Dedicated to Everyone Who Read! :)

The Billionaire's Secret Epilouge: Victoria

Unknown

"Alexander! Everyone close to us..is here. I can't be going out there looking like a fucking toad."

Alexander rolls his eyes playfully as he tighten his tie.

"Babe! You look fine."

Cassandra cups her face as her eyes water.

"No..I don't." Cassandra begins to whimper, "I look like a fat..pig."

Alexander widens his eyes as he looks in the mirror. Alexander splits from the sink and sees Cassandra sitting on the edge of the bed crying into her hands.

She stands up straight and looks at him blankly.

Alex feels heated eyes on him and looks up at Cassandra.

"What? I can't look at my fučking..gorgeous..stunning girlfriend. That think she looks like ugly."

Alexander walks slowly and hugs Cassandra by the waist. Hardly touching her waist with the bulging stomach in the way.

"Well..I think you, Cassandra, look stunning, just like the same day I saw you at the dinner."

Cassandra looks down as she listened to Alexander.

Alexander comes more to her and plants a kiss.

Alexander looks up and places his chin on Cassandra's right shoulder.

"You're glowing Cassandra. This pregnancy is making you look more and more beautiful, each day."

Cassandra lightly smirks as she looked down.

"See..look at that smile."

Cassandra rolls her eyes as she wipe under her eyelid.

"The same smile I fell in love with."

Cassandra blinks as she tried to get the last tear out.

Alexander bit on his lower lip as he stepped back and look down at Cassandra's backside.

"The same ass I fell in love with too."

Cassandra looks at Alexander through the mirror and he looks up as winks at Cassandra.

Cassandra turns around and smiles.

"So, I don't look like a pig?"

Alexander shakes his head, "No."

"Or a toad?"

Alexander face lightens as he looked at her blankly.

"Just kidding."

Alexander smiles as he took Cassandra's right hand. Cassandra comes closer and they both kiss. First, as a peck and then Alexander comes back passionately. Cassandra kisses him back but felt the baby kick painfully and lets go from Alex.

"Oww."

Cassandra takes her stomach and bends over.

"Woah..Cass you okay?"

Cassandra grits her teeth but then it soon faints away. With her face still tight, Cassandra still bent over with one hand on their bed.

"Ouch..that really hurt."

"But are you oka-"

"Where's the couple of the hou-!"

Cassandra and Alexander look up to see Kelley with a wine glass standing next to the door.