15. The Day After

| Edited |

Chapter Fifteen

I rub my eyes as I stood up from my bed. I stretch my arms as I open my mouth to yawn loudly. I look around the room and I smile.

The room was spectacular in the daylight. The bright morning sun strode through the window making the room extremely bright.

I lift the bed sheet above my legs as I leap from the bed spreading my arms again, stretching.

I looked around to see a door.

I stepped inside the room and it was as spectacular bathroom. It had all white walls with a bath as the size of a jacuzzi with a three sinks in one counter in front of a mirror the size of the wall. I looked behind me as I saw a stain proof glass shower in a size of a huge square.

I turn around to see a mirror.

"Woah.."

I looked extremely messy as different strands of hair was removed from the braid and the rubber band itself.

"My god."

I grabbed a toothbrush from my suitcase from the other room.

I brushed my teeth as I removed the braid out from every single strand.

I finished brushing my teeth and I follow by spitting out a cup of mouthwash.

I turn around as I stripped from my bra and panties and jumped inside the shower.

*

I finished my shower leaping out of my shower, wrapping a towel over my chest.

I went to my room and grabbed a different pair of bra and undies.

I apply cocoa butter over my body and my face. I bring a finger full of lip balm to my lips as I finished.

I walk over to my bag and I put on a plain white cropped shirt and grey sweats followed by white socks.

I pat my wet hair with a towel and I grab all of my hair in one hand and wrap it in a sloppy bun.

I leave the room but my phone vibrates. I walk over to it and I see its Jake. I click on the green button and I bring it towards my ear.

"You got a lot of nerve calling."

"Cass..I'm sorry."

"What Jake?"

"I'm sorry.."

I look around as I shook my head.

"Jake? What are you talking about."

"Cass I went over Christina's house and we had too much to drink and..."

"No you didn't...no you didn't."

"Cassie."

I could hear whimpers through the other line.

"You fucked her!"

"Cassandra."

"Wow Jake you never changed..couldn't keep your dick to yourself huh?"

"Please Cassandra."

"Okay, Okay...Bye."

I click end and I throw my phone on the bed.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled to myself.

Well I guess we both got some last night.

I walk out walking down the hallway meeting the spiral staircase. I put one foot down walking down the staircase.