30. Graduation

| Edited |

Chapter Thirty: Graduation; The Billionaire's Secret Final Chapter

A week later...

Unknown

Cassandra and Alex held hands as they sat in the back of a limo.

Cassandra laying her head on Alexander's right shoulder. Waiting to arrive at Jacklynn's HighSchool graduation.

In their Sunday best, Cassandra wore a loosely fitted, white sheer maxi dress. Wearing white and gold stilettos, she looked nice. With her hair straight, as it could be, she smiled as she talked to Alexander.

Alexander wrapping his arm around Cassandra pulling her tightly towards him, securing her. Alex wore a maroon sweater, sleeves shrugged up his elbow, over a white colored button up. With his sweater he wore khaki slacks with dark brown dress shoes.

He looked down at his lovely girlfriend lowering his eyes at her slowly growing belly. Her stomach wouldn't be seen unless Cassandra cupped under the belly. It was still small but you could tell that she had something going on in there.

He looks at Cassandra and smiles.

"We have been through a lot."

Cassandra nods her head as she let out a chuckle.

"Yes we have."

Alex looked out remembering the time with Cassandra. Judging her without getting to know her, Calling her names that he thought opposite of, Letting his anger get to the best of him. Alex is despised of his past actions.

Alex believes that he is a changed man..well kind of.

A couple of days ago, at his father's company. Alex has took a mature position of his father's job as CEO of Caldwell Management, Enterpises, whatever you want to call it.

Since Alexander's father is serving hard jail time, he thought of taking the mature approach and make the Chicago's branch, officially headquarters. The New York branch remains one of the headquarters but Chicago is officially the main headquarter.

Alex wasn't going to bring Cassandra to New York with her growing position and he certainly wasn't going to leave her.

A few months later, After the little baby is born, Alex will get back to work as Chief Executive Officer and Cassandra as Vice President of the Accounting Department at the Chicago branch.

Alex isn't doing this because she's just his girlfriend. Cassandra is still ambitious even during her pregnancy. Completing work that Kimberley McCormick couldn't handle.

Kimberley finally decided since she's not going to get back with Alexander anytime soon and sleeping with everyone in the office..its boring now. She moved on to better things at another company, An adult film company we all know as Vivid.

Earlier, Alex and Cassandra found out a couple days ago that Cassandra is pregnant with a healthy growing baby girl.

Cassandra and Alex were elated with the news, even if Alex couldn't have another Alexander roaming around.

Cassandra adores the name of Alexander's mother, Victoria. They are naming the baby after Alex's mom.

Also, Cassandra's beloved late grandmother was named Dawn. Alex completely adores the name Dawn.

So, Victoria Dawn will be arriving in a couple of months.

"Just remember Cassandra. I love you."