8. Let's Party?!

| Edited |

Chapter Eight

I smile at Mr. Caldwell as he walked back to his desk.

"Now..enjoy."

I head for the door but Mr. Caldwell's assistant rushes to the door and opens it for me.

"Thanks?"

"Sure thing Miss Ellis. "

I take a quick look at his assistant who was white with light brown hair. He was petite and quite scrawny and his glasses were quite big for his face too.

I head out the door and I head out to the party hall.

I walk down the hall and I see a overly crowded dining hall full of people, food and soft classical music.

My mouth opens in astonishment and awe.

"Wow.."

Mr. Caldwell's assistant soon comes to my arm level.

"Why wouldn't Mr. Caldwell wouldn't want to come to this."

I look around the hall to see gold streamers attached to the ceilings matching nicely with the bright, pristine white walls.

On one of the walls was a huge family portrait of the Caldwell 'Royal Family'.

Alexander standing next to Jacklynn, Jacklynn in between Alexander and Zachary. Mister Caldwell stood in front sternly next to a skinny blonde lady. Jacklynn the only one really smiling, they stood there with a drappy red background.

I roll my eyes as I look to see a buffet of different foods and a DJ next to the buffet playing nice, soft and calming music.

I strut down to see my seat with my name imprinted on a paper folded up.

Cassandra Ellis

"Nice."

I look around curiously to see who I was sitting around and I see I'm sitting at the 'star' table. Everyone in the Caldwell family is sitting at this table.

"Great.."

I soon hear footprints coming behind me and I see Mr. Caldwell's scrawny little assistant coming up to me and I'm officially annoyed.

"What's your name?" I say turning around and startling him

"Billy."

"Well Billy.. You know you don't have to follow me this whole entire night."

I walk away but he still continues to walk behind me.

"But Boss said.."

"I'm sorry but your boss is not here and you have glasses don't you? So, trust me I'll do my deed...now back...off. "

I turn around and I run into a big boulder of a person.

"Oww.."

I fall to the ground holding my head as the shadowy figure scowls over me.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fin-"

I look up to see its Alexander wearing a nice black suit with a white button up under, black leather shoes with a green and red logo on the flap of his shoe.

I brush my dress as I look up to see Alexander still staring at me. I roll my eyes as I stood there.

"Oh god."

"Let me help you?"

"I'm up, alright?"

I get up and I continue dusting myself.