Sidney Crosby Imagine

You finish putting the last touches of make-up on your face and walk downstairs.

“Hey, babe. You look gorgeous.” Sidney said to you while putting his shoes on. You guys were getting ready to go out to dinner with the team.

“I don’t, really, but thanks hun.” You say only half paying attention. Sidney must have seen the worried look on your face because he got up and walked over to you grabbing your arms gently looking at you, “Are you alright, Y/N? Are you not feeling well? What’s going on?”

“I’m so nervous to meet the team, Sid. What if they don’t like me? What if they think I’m too quiet, you know how shy I am. Or what if they don’t think I’m good enough for you.” You rush out, tears brimming your eyes.

“Y/N, baby. Calm down. They’ll love you. I promise. What’s not to love? Your gorgeous personality, the way your laugh fills up a room, your kind heart. There is nothing not to like about you.” He said pulling you into a hug and kissing your forehead.

Pulling back and looking you in the eyes he says sincerely, “Don’t you ever say you aren’t good enough for me, do you understand? If anyone isn’t good enough, it’s me. You will always be enough.”

You smiled at him feeling a whole lot better than you did two minutes ago.

“Thanks, Sid. I just really want them to like me. They are part of your family and they mean a lot to you. I don’t want to mess anything up.”

“You won’t, love. Let’s go, alright?” He said putting on his jacket. You follow him over to the door, but before he could walk out of it you grabbed his arm and pulled him back. When he turned around you reached up to kiss him. You meant for it to be short and sweet, but your lips had other plans and wouldn’t listen to your brain. After kissing for a long few minutes you pulled away and said, “Seriously, thank you.”

“What else do I have to do to get more of that?” He said giving you a sly smile. You push him out the door to the car and you were on your way to the restaurant.

When you pulled into the parking spot outside of the restaurant your stomach started doing flips and you tensed up again feeling just as nervous as before. Seeing this, Sid grabbed your hand and brought it up to his lips, kissing it gently, “they’ll love you.” He said as he reached for the door handle.

When you walked in you saw that a majority of the restaurant was filled with pens players and their dates. When they saw Sid they all started yelling over at him.

“Be quiet guys, we aren’t the only ones in here.” Sid said all serious.

“Shut up, Sid.” A big tall man with a goofy smile and a Russian accent said. He walked over to you.

“You must be Y/N. Sid talk about you a lot. Good to meet. I’m Evgeni. Call me Geno.”

“Hi. Nice to meet you, too.” You squeak out and smile.

“What made you wanna be with him? He’s kind of weird if you ask me.” A man with a French accent walked up and put his arm around your shoulder, “I’m Marc.”

You laugh at him and tell him it’s nice to meet him.

“Alright, alright enough crowding around her.” Sid says grabbing your hand and walking over to a table. You sat next to a very pretty woman who introduced herself as Vero, Marc’s wife. She talked to you the whole night and you two got along great. Every other player came over to say hi and introduce themselves.

Towards the end of dinner you had to use the restroom so you excused yourself and went to the bathroom. As you were walking out of the bathroom hallway you heard Sid talking to someone you couldn’t recognize and you stopped to listen in.

“She’s great Sid. She’s beautiful and funny and we all love her.” The guy said.

“I know. She was so nervous to meet you guys tonight, but I knew you guys would love her. She’s a special one, Nealer. I can see myself with her for a long time.”

“I’m glad you’re happy, Sid. You guys are great together. Well, Pauly is calling my name so I’ll talk to you in a little.” James Neal said and you heard him walk away from Sid.

You start walking out of the hallway again when you saw Sid leaning against a wall close to the bathrooms, having yet to make his way back over to the table. The team was the only table left at the restaurant so the place was pretty quiet aside from the occasional loud laughing that occurred between teammates.

You caught his eye and smiled at him. Walking over to you he said, “Hey, baby. Are you having fun?”

Wrapping your arms around his neck you looked at his warm eyes and said, “I’m having a great time.” You smiled while glancing down at his lips and leaning in to kiss him. He put his hands on your waist and kissed you back. The kisses were soft at first, but then Sidney flicked his tongue against your lips making you moan. He flipped you around so you were pressed against the wall, deepening the kiss. You both started to grind against each other, moaning lightly. You had totally forgotten where you were until you heard Geno yell, “Sid! Y/N! Get a room! Go home. No one wants to see that.”

Breaking apart you immediately began to blush. Sid’s face was just as red as yours and you both couldn’t look Geno in the face.

“Uh, hey, G. We were just—“

“I not need to know.” Geno said quickly with a smirk on his face.

“Right. Well, I’ll see you tomorrow at practice.” Sid said grabbing your hand and starting to walk towards the table full of people. You were still too embarrassed to look up from the ground.

“Bye, Sid. Bye, Y/N.” He said knowingly. Which made your face burn even more.

You both said a quick goodbye to the team and walked out to the car.

“See, that wasn’t so bad.” Sid said to you as he opened your door for you to get in.

“No, I had fun. The ending was really fun actually. Too bad it had to be interrupted.” You teased.

Sid leaned in so he was inches from your face, “When we get home, I can assure you that we’ll be picking up right where we left off.” He said kissing you lightly and closing your door.