Corey Crawford Imagine

You walked into your home you shared with Corey to find him sitting at the dining room table on his computer.

“Hey, baby.” You said as you placed the grocery bags down and walked over to kiss him on the cheek.

“Hey.”

“Whatcha lookin’ at?” you said as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders. You looked at the screen to see an article with a picture of Corey and the title saying something about the all-star game.

“Just some articles.” Corey said while tapping the keyboard.

You started to read the article and realized it was talking about how surprising it was that Corey was in the All- Star Game and goalies like Lundqvist weren’t.

“Baby, why are you reading this crap? You know this is just a bunch of bored people writing stupid articles.” You squeezed him a little bit tighter.

“I don’t know. It’s everywhere. I feel like no one thinks I should be there. I don’t get it. I do the best I can for Chicago and it never seems to be enough.”

“Corey, you are plenty good and of course you deserve to be there. There is no way that you aren’t good enough. I don’t know why Chicago underestimates you, but they shouldn’t. You’re one of the best in my opinion.”

“Yeah, but you might be a bit biased.” Corey teased.

“Maybe, but I’m also not blind and I can see you play. Don’t let these jealous Ranger loving pricks make you feel bad. There is a reason you’re the one who is playing this weekend. Just have some fun with this and don’t worry about what other people say. I can’t wait to go to Columbus and cheer you on.” You said as you leaned to kiss him on the cheek.

“I love you, Crow.”

“I love you, too. Thanks for being so great.” He said as he grabbed your arm that was draped around him and pulled you in tighter. He turned his head to look at you and give you a kiss.

“Alright, now come help me put the groceries away.” You said as you pulled away from him. He groaned as you started to giggle and pick up some of the bags.

“You can even help me make dinner.” You teased. He groaned playfully again as he got up to grab the rest of the bags. You laughed knowing that he hated cooking and the only help he would be would be as the taste tester.