Beau Bennett Imagine

You were sitting on the couch reading your favorite book when you heard his car pull in. Beau had been going to the arena to watch the guys practice, but he was still injured so he couldn’t actually play. You knew it had been hard on him because he missed it so much he thought he was going crazy.

You heard the front door open and Beau yell, “Y/N! Guess what!” he said coming into view. He looked like a little boy who brought his favorite toy in to share at show and tell.

“What!?” You said excitedly, playing along with his, lately unusual, excited behavior.

“They cleared me for practice again! And hey! Don’t mock me.” He said sticking his tongue out at you.

“That’s great, Beau! I’m so happy for you! You must be so excited!” You said genuinely excited for him. You ran over and jumped in his arms to hug him. Pulling back you said,

“And hey, you wouldn’t love me if there wasn’t a little mocking going on.” You gave him a sly smile.

“I’d love you no matter what.” He said thoughtfully looking into your eyes.

“How cheesy are you.” You stated.

“You love it.” He smiled back.

“I guess I’m a little in love.” You tease.

“Hey, if I have only an ounce of your love I’m winning.” He said, still holding you.

You reached down to kiss him slowly. Beau deepened the kiss and started walking slowly towards the couch. He gently set you down and crawled on top of you, never breaking the kiss. He licked into your mouth and you felt his hand reach under your shirt. You wrapped your hand around his neck reaching up to card your fingers through his hair tugging on it a little. Beau moaned when you tugged a little harder than before. Your hips involuntarily bucked up into his own and a moan rolled out of your throat.

You broke away for a moment to say, “Let’s go finish celebrating in the bedroom.”

Beau smiled and jumped up from the couch. He scooped you up off the couch and practically ran to your bedroom. You were laughing the whole way there. When he finally put you down on the bed he stood between your legs looking down at you. You slowly started to undo his jeans, looking up at him you said, “I’m so proud of you.”

He looked at you with dark, lust filled eyes and replied, “Show me.”