Eddie Lack Imagine

“CANUCKS WIN IN A SHOOTOUT!!!” the announcer screams to the entire arena. The crowd is roaring and going crazy. You are jumping up and down as you see your boyfriend Eddie getting all the goalie love from his teammates. A little whole later you meet Eddie by the locker room and you jump on him immediately.

“Great job, baby!” you tell him as he slings and arm around your waist.

He smiles at you and pulls you in for a kiss, “thanks, Y/N. I did it! I’m back!”

Eddie was having a few hard games in the last few weeks and you knew he needed this win. He was being so hard on himself and thinking that it was all his fault that the team was losing. It was really bringing him down and you were so happy to see him with a smile on his face after a game finally.

“I’m so proud of you!” You said with your heart full of love for this goofy, adorable man. You start to walk towards the car with his arm still around your waist. You lean your head on his shoulder and say, “I knew you could do it, love. You’re the best goalie around. I’m so proud to say I’m your number one fan.” You smile up at him.

“Thank you, Y/N.” He stopped walking in the middle of the parking lot and looked down at you. “I love you.” He said sweetly.

“I know.” You smiled. “I love you, too.” You reached up to kiss Eddie. He leaned in and kissed you slowly at first. Then his kisses became heated and a little rushed. He nipped at your bottom lip, making you moan out gently. His hands made it to the sides of your waist and pulled you in closer to him so you were flush against him. When he moved you felt how excited he was and gasped quietly, immediately wanting to get home as quickly as possible.

He pulled away and you looked at him and said, “Let’s get home. We have some celebrating to do.” You smirked at him in a knowing way.

“I think I’ll continue to win then if I get to have you as a celebration.” He said as you both walked to the car quickly. He kissed you roughly when you both got in the car and began to drive. You made it home rather quickly. Eddie picked you up bridal style as you were walking to your front door and carried you into your house and to your bed all while kissing you eagerly as you laughed against his lips.