The Final Chapter ↠ {01}

April 14th, 2019.

Sunday.

"Hey sister, sister!" She said, grappling me into a hug.

"Hey sexy." I smirked.

"So I'm winning that contender match tomorrow night on RAW." She said as we parted from each other.

"Then I guess I'll see you at Great Balls Of Fire." I said, raising my right eyebrow at her.

"Yeah you will." Bayley smirked as we sat in my hotel suite living room.

Yes, I did say Bayley. During the draft last year, Bayley and Finn were both drafted back to RAW and we've been having the time of our lives since then.

Sasha, Dean, Cesaro and Sheamus were all drafted to Smackdown Live. The good thing is that we still remain in contact with every single one of them and get to see them every now and then.

Dean and I still haven't reconciled with each other. I'm not one to hold grudges but he clearly is. I've tried making things right with him several times but no luck. He just wouldn't give in. Dean and Seth still remains good friends though.

Speaking about Seth, it's now been a year since he proposed to me at Disneyland last April. Our relationship is going strong and we could well over be the Power Couple of the WWE.

Seth and I have finally picked a date for our wedding. It's going to be on the 15th of June; exactly 62 days from now. Seth knows that I've always wanted a beach wedding so my man was kind enough to grant me my wish. After debating between Hawaii and Mauritius for quiet some time, we finally decided on Hawaii.

It's gonna be the perfect June wedding.

Over the past few years, Seth and I have found a home on RAW. I've only ever been on RAW and honestly I don't ever want to leave. This is my home. It's where I belong.

I've been the RAW Women's Champion for one year; the longest reigning RAW Women's Champion ever. It's a reign I would love to keep as long as I can.

Seth is the current WWE Champion. During the draft last year, it was declared that the Universal Championship would be abolished. The WWE World Heavyweight Championship was spilt into it's respective titles; the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship.

Seth won the WWE Championship in a triple threat match against both Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns at Roadblock in December and he's been the champion ever since. His rivalry with Roman just ended and now he's about to start a new exciting storyline.

Our life is just perfect right now. We have everything we could possibly want. Ever since the Authority got fired, life has gotten better and more easier to deal with. It's like everything just fell into place, sounds so cliche but it's true, so very true.

Just then my future husband walked inside. "Ahh my two girls together." He said with a huge smile plastered across his face. "Only SB is missing." He added.

"I'm still damned that she ain't with us." I said.

I am gutted that Sasha isn't on the same brand as us. Bayley and I miss her a lot. She completes Team BSG. It's not the same without her. It's a real pity that all three of us are never on the same brand but that's life.

"Where's my other half?" Bayley asked Seth as they hugged each other.

"He went to shower back at your suite." Seth replied. He walked towards me and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I should go see to him." Bayley said before waking up. "See you guys later?" She asked. 

"Yep." I replied and with that she left.

"I'm gonna go shower and when I come out we'll sort out that WWE guest list that you were talking about earlier." Seth said. He got up and went straight into the shower.

An half an hour went by and I was still waiting for Seth to finish. He literally takes forever in the bathroom and at times it's so annoying. He finally came out of the bedroom and took a seat next to me by the kitchen island.

"Did you have a bath for the whole year?" I asked, curiously.

"How did you know?" He joked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Okay so how many coworkers you want to invite?" I asked him. I clicked the pen I had in my hand and opened the book that was on the counter to an empty page.

"Well our whole gang and their plus ones and maybe a few of our other friends. You know the ones that aren't our mutual friends like you and the Hardy's. I mean, I have huge respect for Matt and Jeff but I'm not as close to them as you are so yeah." He explained.

"Yeah I know, that's a good idea. Okay so let's start off with our gang. So we have Bayley and Finn." I said and wrote their names down.

"Roman, Galina and of course little Jojo." Seth said.

"Sasha and her mysterious boyfriend."

After about half an hour, Seth and I finally finished the WWE guest list. We have a lot of friends but we couldn't invite the whole WWE so we only invited the important people. We settled on five of our own friends each and obviously their plus ones. Our WWE guest list is finally done and it looks really good.

Gabriella and Seth's WWE Guest List:

Best Friends:
*Bayley and Finn.
*Roman, Galina and little Joelle.
*Sasha +1
*Dean and Renee.
*PJ and Alexa.
*Cesaro.

Seth's Guests:
*Sheamus +1
*Summer Rae +1
*Becky Lynch +1
*AJ Styles +1
*Sami Zayn +1

Gabriella's Guests:
*John and Taya.
*Foxxy and Wade.
*Heath Slater +1
*Matt and Reby Hardy.
*Jeff +1.

Making a guest list is one thing. Hopefully all these people are willing to fly to Hawaii for Seth and my special day.

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

SURPRISE!!! 😬 I was originally supposed to publish the second book in September but I decided not to make you guys wait that long 😂

First chapter 😬 Wedding vibes ☺️ What are your thoughts? 🤔 Let me know! 🤗

Thanks for reading! 😬 Please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x