The Final Chapter ↠ {21}

18 days until the wedding.

Monday Morning.

I watched as Seth slowly opened his eyes, trying his best to adjust to the sunlight. I smiled as he rolled over on the bed. His eyes widened when he saw what was lying next to him.

"What?" He asked, while picking up the Of Malice And The Magnum Heart record that I had got him for his birthday. Thanks to a few contacts (the twins), I even got the record signed by the band itself.

"Happy Birthday babe!" I said and walked over to him.

"This is amazing! It's one of my favorite albums. Misery Signals did a sick job on this album. Thank you so much, poppet. I love you!" Seth said and leaned forward. He then smiled before connecting our lips.

"You're welcome, angel. I love you too."

******

Monday Night RAW:
Kick off show.

"So, what did he say?" I asked Seth as he walked out of the medical room.

"He cleared me." Seth smiled.

That's the news we were waiting for. Earlier today, Seth had done an X-Ray to determine whether or not he was injured. Ever since then, we've both been anxious as hell. That was until a few minutes ago when WWE's medical examiner received the results from the hospital.

"Thank God." I sighed.

"I'm all clear and good to go." Seth revealed.

Just then my phone vibrated. It was a text from a very important person.

Shawn: Sweetheart, I just spoke with Vince. It's settled 😉

"Yess!" I said out loud. Somewhere I couldn't contain my excitement.

"What?" Seth asked, confused.

"Err...." I said as I tried to come up with an excuse. Suddenly my phone vibrated again.

Max Carver: Here 😊 See ya in a bit 😏

Oh thank God, Max!

"The twins are here." I said.

Phew... that was close.

It's now an hour later and Monday Night RAW is about to kick off. Today's RAW is a very special one and everyone was about to find out why. Bayley and I sat at catering as we watched the show.

"I can't believe you actually did this." Bayley said with a huge smile plastered on her face. Bayley was being such a fan girl but it was cute.

"I can be pretty persuasive when I want too." I smirked.

"This right here is a dream match!"

"I know for a fact it's mine. I've always wanted to see these two face each other and now I finally made it happen but take nothing away from Shawn, he plays a big part in this as well."