The Final Chapter ↠ {02}

61 days until the wedding.

April, 15th.

WWE Monday Night RAW.
Houston, Texas.
(Toyota Center)

I was walking backstage when a very familiar arm got wrapped around my neck. I looked up to see him smiling at me.

"Hey kiddo." His gruff voice spoke.

"Hey you!" I said and smiled at the Phenomenal One. "Ready for your match tonight?" I asked.

"You bet I am." He smirked. "Once I'm done with your brother, I'm coming for your future husband." He added.

"Go easy on Finn tonight. He hasn't been feeling too well." I said.

"Of course! He's my brother too, you know. Bullet Club forever." AJ Styles smiled.

"The most dominant force in Japan. Thinking about a reunion anytime soon?" I asked as we walked towards hair and makeup.

"Always. It would be so cool but it's all up to WWE." He said. The look on his face implied that he really wanted a reunion but it is truly all up to the WWE.

"Whoever wins tonight, whether it's you or Finn, I'll be happy and proud of you both." I said and kissed him on the cheek before taking a seat in makeup.

******

Bayley vs Alexa Bliss.
Winner faces Gabriella for the RAW Women's Championship at Great Balls Of Fire.

I watched as Alexa hit Bayley with the Twisted Bliss and went for the cover. Not even sure how but Bayley was able to kick out at two and a half. Alexa was in shock. Bayley just kicked out of her best move.

"Our girls on fire." Finn said as he walked into the gorilla.

"Yeah, she's absolutely smashing it. I can't wait for Great Balls Of Fire." I said and smiled at him. Finn started to laugh and I knew exactly why. Well who wouldn't know. "I know. I wonder who picked that name." I chuckled.

"Worst name ever." Finn chuckled.

"Everybody's balls is gonna be on fire." PJ said while walking into the gorilla. Finn and I laughed and he stuck his tongue out at us.

"Bayley-To-Belly." Said Michael Cole.

We all turned back to the tv monitor. This was it. This was the moment Bayley was going to become number one contender.

*1!*
*2!*
*3!*
*bell rings*

"That's my girl." I said and smiled. I couldn't help but be proud of her. She has come such a long way.

I waited for the sound guy to give me the heads up and when he did, I walked through the curtain with my title around my waist. I did my signature pose and then walked down the ramp as the crowd cheered. I climbed into the ring and stood in front of Bayley. I unclipped the title and raised it in the air.

She nodded and smiled at me. "I want that title." She said.

"You'll have to go through me to get it." I smirked.