The Final Chapter ↠ {19}

23 days until the wedding.

Wednesday.

Live Show.
Jacksonville.
(Maxwell Snyder Arena)

It's been two long days since Seth and I had our fight backstage on Monday Night RAW. For two entire days, we've both dodged the topic, in fact, the past 24 hours have been so hectic that we've basically only said like ten words to each other and for us, that isn't normal.

I miss him. I really do but... we're both stubborn human beings who hates admitting that their wrong, even if their really the one at fault. I want to make things right but I don't know how too. I'll be basically admitting to being a jealous bitch.

It would also hurt him in the way where he'll think I don't trust him, but I do. I trust him more than anyone on this planet. If I didn't, I wouldn't be marrying him in 3 weeks but I know what I have to do.

Walking like a hallow backstage, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going!" The annoying voice said.

"Maybe if you stop stalking me, I wouldn't have to bump into you!" I said with a straight face.

"Stalking you is the last thing I'll ever want to do but I'll have you know that once you come back from your holiday, I am giving to make your life a living hell."

"Are you always this retarded or are you making a special effort today?" I asked. "Because if I remember correctly, you've already tried to do that many many times before and you failed... miserably! You know you can't get to me, Steph, and that is why you hate me so much! So stop trying, sweetheart, you're just wasting your time." I said and walked away without even waiting for Stephanie to reply.

A few minutes later, I arrived at my locker room. I opened the door and walked in to see Seth doing some last minute workouts.

I inhaled a deep breath and then exhaled it. "We need to talk." I said.

Seth immediately started walking towards me. He placed his hands on either side of my neck as his thumbs rested on my cheeks.

"Seth!" I said, confused. Suddenly he slammed his lips onto mine.

A few seconds went by and we parted. Seth took my hand and led me to the couch. He intertwined our fingers and looked me in the eye. "Why have you been jealous of Summer all this time?" He asked, curiously.

"Because... she's the ex girlfriend you can't get rid of, Seth, it's hard not to be jealous." I replied. Seth put his head down and laughed.

"We're just friends, Gabs! I don't feel anything for her and she doesn't feel anything for me. Our relationship is in the past. It means nothing to us." Seth reassured me.

"I'm sorry! It was stupid of me to accuse you of that the other day."

"You're human, it's normal and anyway, you look cute when you're jealous." Seth said, putting a smile on my face. "And if it makes you feel better, I still get a little jealous when you're around PJ."

"What?" I blurted out. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Y'all have such a good relationship and he's a good guy."

"He is! He deserves to be happy."

"Now.... if only we knew someone who's been hurt a bunch of times, just like PJ has and who also deserves to be happy. Someone... we both love." Seth raised an eyebrow.

"No! No way! You can't be talking about..." I started and Seth smirked.

"Our favorite purple head." Seth smiled.

******

22 days until the wedding.

Thursday.

"Who would have thought he'd be a douche?" Sasha asked and rolled her eyes while we were communicating over FaceTime.

"Errr... I did. I literally told you from the beginning that Michael was a douche. But no! Let's not listen to Gabi because she is completely insane and she has no idea what she's talking about so let's go out on a date with Michael who's actually 40 years old, married and a father to 3 kids." I smiled at her.

"I didn't say you were completely insane."

"You were thinking it."

"No I wasn't." I raised my eyebrows at Sasha. "Okay I was."

"But you know PJ is single, right?"

"Everybody does. He broke up with Alexa on live television." I smiled at her. "No! No way! You can't be for real right now."

"But I am. I don't want you to show up at my wedding without a date. And besides, the two have got your hearts broken loads of times and y'all are perfect for each other."

Sasha gave it some thought before responding. "But we've never felt that way for each other before. We've always thought of each other as friends and nothing more!"

"So stop being friends. Be more than that." I looked at the time on my phone and realized that I needed to get to training. "Girl, I got to go. Think about what I said. I'll talk to you later. Love you."

Sasha sighed. "Bye, Gabs! Love you too babe."

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Shortest chapter so far 🙈 not much happening besides The Authority getting on Gabi's nerves again 🙄 and our favourite couple making up 😬 but like... do you think Sasha and PJ should get together? 🤔 What are your thoughts? Let me know! 🤗

6 chapters to go! 😪

Thanks for reading! 😬 Please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x