The Final Chapter ↠ {12}

42 days until the wedding.

Friday Morning.

I woke up to the lovely smell of bacon in the morning. I slowly opened my eyes to see the scorching sun striking on my face. I turned over on the bed to see that Seth wasn't in bed. I sat up almost immediately and looked over at our suite bathroom. It was open, clearly indicating that no one was in there.

"Seth." I called out, hoping to get a answer.

Suddenly the bedroom door was flung open and in walked Seth with a tray in his hand. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to my sexy wife. Happy birthday to you!" Seth sang as he brought the tray of food over to me. It had waffles covered in chocolate and golden syrup and topped with chocolate chips, strawberries and ice cream with a candle on it. And bacon on the side because Seth knows how much I love bacon.

"Aww, babe." I said in awe.

"Make a wish, princess." Seth said and smiled.

"My wish is sitting right in front of me." I said and blew the candle. "Thank you for everything. I love you so much." I said and placed a kiss on Seth's lips.

"Your present is coming on Monday."

"I can't wait."

Just then my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and sighed.

"It's her, isn't it?" Seth asked and I nodded. "Don't answer it!" He ordered.

"I have too. I need to play along remember." I said before answering the phone.

"Hello."

"Happy birthday girlfriend. Err I hope you have thee bestest day everrr. I love you sooo much angel."

"Thanks Lex. It means alot."

"I'm really sorry that I can't make the celebrations later."

"It's okay. I understand and besides there's always next year."

"Thank you for understanding bubs. I love the way you think. Enjoy the rest of your day. I know you're in good hands. Seth will definitely spoil you. I love you so much Gabi. Take care."

"Thanks Lex. I love you too. Bye."

"Bye."

"Oh my gosh, she is so freaking annoying." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Hey! Don't let her spoil your day. You're gonna have an awesome day."

"Thank God, the live show is in Vegas."

"I know, right! You're so lucky."

After having breakfast, Seth and I decided to hit the gym for a little workout with our usual gang; Bayley, Finn, PJ and John. The guys decided to make today's workout extra fun because according to them, it was my big day.

I frankly don't really care about birthdays. I mean like come on man, who enjoys turning a year older every single year? It's not fun. I'm 24 and I'm already feeling old. I wish I could go back to being a teenager, when life was less complicated. Growing up is overrated.