The Final Chapter ↠ {08}

RAW Aftermath.

I was standing in the gorilla waiting for Seth to come backstage. The main event between AJ Styles and The Miz had just ended and after a few minutes of AJ celebrating his victory, RAW eventually went off air.

"Great match huh?" PJ asked, while walking into the gorilla.

"Yep. How you feeling dude?" I asked.

"I'm great. Fantastic really." PJ said trying to sound a little enthusiastic.

"Really PJ? You seriously gonna lie to your best friend?" I asked with a straight face.

I watched as PJ's fake smile slowly faded away. My heart started to melt when I saw PJ's face being overwhelmed with sadness. He looked so hurt, broken even and I absolutely hated seeing him like that.

"I'm gonna go get some fresh air." Said PJ, before attempting to walk away but before he could even take two steps, I grabbed his arm.

"PJ." I called out to him.

"I'll see you just now Gabs." He said while breaking free from my hold.

I honestly have no idea what's going on between Alexa and Charlie but I intend to get to the bottom of it. I clenched my fists tightly and started breathing heavily. If Alexa only got back with PJ to get revenge on him, God so help me, I will kill her.

"Gabi." Seth said as he ran his fingers up my arm.

"You okay?" Asked AJ.

"No." I spat.

"You have that murder look in your eyes. What happened?" Asked Seth, noticing the darkness in my once pure eyes.

"I'll give the two of you a moment." AJ said and with that he left.

"I think I know why Alexa forgave PJ so easily." I said, sounding a little choleric.

"I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that it's not because she really loves him." Seth said, stroking his beard.

"Nope. It's because she wants to get back at him for what we did." I said, clenching my fists harder and tighter this time.

A light bulb appeared over my head as I figured out a way to get more information. It was the most obvious solution. Get through Max. I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket and started typing a message.

"What you doing?" Asked Seth, looking and sounding all confused.

"Getting all the answers to our questions and I'm going to need your help." I smirked and tapped the send option.

Me: Need to talk. It's urgent. Meet me backstage in 5?

"What do you need me to do?" Asked Seth.

"Distract Charlie while I talk to Max."

"Nothing I can't handle." Seth smirked.

Just then my phone vibrated. It was a response from Max.

Max Carver: Sure. Be right there 😊