The Final Chapter ↠ {09}

48 days until the wedding.

Sunday Morning.

It's been five long days since I discovered the truth. The very painful truth of someone I once considered a friend, best friend even. Someone whom I trusted with something so important to me; my wedding.

So many things have happened since Seth and I started dating. So many obstacles have come our way, obstacles that almost concluded with the discovery of the universe been against us but we've got through it. We've got through it all.

This cruel world has taken alot from me but there's one thing it will never be able to take; my Sethikins. Seth and I were destined to be together and nothing is gonna stop us from being together for the rest of our lives, not even the self proclaimed Goddess, Alexa Bliss.

After discovering the truth on Monday, Seth and I informed PJ on what was really going on. On Tuesday, we met with the twins and they agreed to help us get back at Alexa. Being the geniuses we are, we managed to come up with a plan; a plan which would commence tonight at Great Balls Of Fire.

"Gabs." Seth said and snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Yes, love?" I asked after snapping out of my daze.

"You okay?" Asked my future husband who was putting on his black Tapout t-shirt.

"Yeah. I'm just thinking." I said, contemplatively.

"About Alexa?" Seth asked and raised an eyebrow at me. My eyes met the floor as I stood there in complete silence. "Hey, look at me." He ordered. Seth gently placed two of his fingers under my chin and lifted up my head so that my eyes could meet his. "Don't worry about her. We have a plan and it's going to work." He said, reassuring me that everything was going to be okay.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Positive. We will get through this, just like we've got through everything else." My knight in shining armour said, sealing his words with a passionate kiss.

******

WWE Great Balls Of Fire.
Atlanta, Georgia.
(Phillips Arena)

Standing backstage waiting for my match against Bayley was infuriating. For some unknown reason, I wasn't in the mood for work today. I was frustrated that the night had took so long to come. It was madness.

Our plan was set to commence at the end of Great Balls Of Fire and I literally couldn't wait to get on with it. Alexa fake friended me and that hurt my feelings. I wanted to get payback at her and I wanted to get it at all costs. My hatred for her was real, realer than it has ever been before and my mind was set on getting revenge.

"Hey sexy." Said a voice that triggered all the rage and anger within me.

I let out a deep breath to calm myself so that Alexa wouldn't be on to us. The plan was to pretend we didn't know anything and continue being her friend until we get all the proof we need to prove that she is guilty of trying to ruin my wedding and wanting to cheat on PJ.

"Hey honey." I smiled.

Ugh.

"Okay. What's wrong? You have that look on your face like something's wrong." Alexa said, stating the obvious.