The Final Chapter ↠ {14}

39 days until the wedding.

Monday Night RAW.
Rosemont. (Allstate Arena)

[Step 5: EXPOSURE.]

My theme started to play and Mark the sound guy gave me the nod, indicating that I was good to go. I walked through the certain and onto the stage. The crowd roared, causing me to blush like always. Their affection towards me is rather overwhelming and it gets me every single time I go out.

I stood on the top of the ramp and did my signature pose. I then walked down the ramp and made my way into the ring. I asked for a microphone and I was handed one. I waited for the crowd to quieten down before actually speaking into it.

"Allstate Arena, how youuu doing?" I asked and the crowd cheered. "Tonight I came out here to do something very important to myself, my future husband, Seth, and one of my best friends, PJ. The three of us has been through hell over the years. All of you are well aware of what happened two years ago. I don't really like to talk about it much BUT whenever I look at Seth, I realize how lucky I am to have gotten a second chance." The Allstate Arena immediately erupted with applauses.

The fans are truly one in a million. They've been by my side through everything, even though my darkest times, they stuck with me and for that I will always love and cherish them.

"This is a really hard thing for me to do but before we get started, I want to call someone out here but not just anyone... I want to call out my dear friend, Alexa. So Alexa, honey, can you please come out here and help me?" I smiled and looked over at the entrance.

Within a few seconds, Alexa's theme song started to play and out came the self proclaimed Goddess. A few more seconds went by and before I knew it, Alexa and I were standing face to face in the ring.

"Gabi, what is it? Why did you call me out here?" Alexa asked, confused as hell.

"Because I want you to tell everyone how you have been fake friending me for the past year and a half, just so that you could get revenge on me. I want you to tell them how you were planning on ruining Seth's and my wedding. I want you to tell them how many times you have cheated on PJ ever since getting engaged to him." I said. The crowd was suddenly quiet which was shocking since the WWE universe is never quiet. "Tell them, Alexa. Tell them everything!! Tell them what a sneaky little bitch you are!!"

Alexa was surprised for a bit. I had taken her off guard. She totally didn't expect this at all. "Excuse me, what? I'm appalled by the insinuation." Alexa said, trying to sound like the victim.

"Oh really? I was hoping I wouldn't have to resort to this but since you just wouldn't confess, I guess we'll just have to bring out the proof." I said with a straight face.

Alexa's eyes widened. "What proof?"

Just then PJ's theme song started to play and him and the twins walked out. Alexa was shocked by the twins appearance on Monday Night RAW. She was so convinced that Charlie was actually into her. If only she knew that he liked boys instead.

"Everyone this is Max and Charlie Carver, they were just little pawns in Alexa's game of Chess. Boys, thank you for coming. I'm gonna ask you a few questions and I want you to answer them honestly." I said and the twins nodded. "But first just to clear the air, Alexa and I met the twins while we were in LA. We were lost and they offered us a tour but putting that aside, Charlie, according to your brother, Max, you and Alexa went out on an actual date. Is that true?"