The Final Chapter ↠ {22}

8 days until the wedding.

Friday.

"Just say the word and I'll make them cancel." I said to Seth as we sat in our hotel room in Cleveland.

"No! Go out tonight and have fun." Seth smiled.

Tonight is my Bachelorette Party in Vegas and I don't really know how I feel. I'm having doubts about it but at the same time, Bayley and Sasha have been planning it for weeks and I would hate to disappoint them.

"You know all the crazy stuff that happen in Bachelorette parties right?" I asked.

One of the reasons I don't want to go is because I know there will be strippers there, even though I told the girls not to get strippers, I pretty sure they did.

"Yeah, I do but I trust you." Seth smiled and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "It's okay, Gabi. You're going to go with the girls to Vegas and you're going to have the time of your life." Seth said and pulled me into a kiss.

Our kiss was then interrupted when Bayley and Sasha came rushing in.

"Oh!" Sasha said when the two of them saw us kissing. Bayley just stood there smiling.

"Stop acting like y'all two haven't seen anyone kiss before." Seth said, causing me to laugh.

"Just because you're getting married in 8 days, doesn't mean you must behave like an ass." Sasha smirked.

"Takes one to know one." Seth smirked.

"Oh that's cute." Sasha said and fake smiled.

"I hate to interrupt this but we gotta go." Bayley chuckled.

"You girls have fun and take care of my baby." Seth ordered Bayley and Sasha.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of her." Bayley said.

I placed a kiss on Seth's lips and smiled at him. We said goodbye to Seth and left. We made our way to the airport and awaited our flight that was in 15 minutes.

"Tonight's gonna be epic." Sasha said, sounding a little excited.

"Very!" Bayley smiled.

"There better not be any strippers because I specifically told y'all not to get any strippers." I warned them both and Bayley was quick to pick her hands up in defense.

"All we're saying is get ready to have the time of your life."

******

The flight from Cleveland to Vegas was long and kinda annoying. I mean, it was 4 freaking hours long and I can already feel the jet lag kicking in. Tonight's definitely going to be a long one.

We arrived at the hotel we were staying in and it was already time to get ready. Our flight was 4 hours so when we arrived in Vegas, it was already the afternoon. We grabbed our bags and went straight up to penthouse where Foxxy and Renee were already waiting.

After settling in the hotel, I quickly called Seth to tell him that I was settled. I was starting to get nervous because the crazy night was about to start.

"Come on, sweet thing. It's time to go." Sasha said.

Bayley put the 'bride to be' sash on me and then placed the crown over my head. "Don't worry, babe. I will make sure nobody goes overboard today." Bayley said, reassuring me that she has my back.

"Thank you."

"Let's go!"

Now standing in the elevator, I was blindfolded by Sasha. Sasha and Bayley both tugged tightly onto my arms as the elevator dinged and the door opened. The pair guided me outside the hotel and once we reached the parking area, they removed the blindfold.

My eyes widened when I saw what was in front of me. It was a Party Bus. The driver opened the door and I gasped when I saw him fully naked. Like what the hell?!

"Come on in, my beautiful malady." He said in what sounded like a Mexican accent. I've got to admit though, it was kinda hot.

The girls and I jumped inside and the bus was lit. There were pole dancers and big screen televisions. There was a sexy waiter at what looked like a mini bar and ofcourse he was in nothing but his underwear and a bow tie. The waiter came up to us and took our orders. He turned on the music and then went on to prepare our drinks while the pole dancers kept us entertained.

After about an hour or so we stopped at our next destination which was surprisingly a restaurant. The biggest smile appeared on my face when I saw the restaurant because I was quite hungry and after what I had just witnessed in the party bus, I needed to get out of there.

Dinner was quiet fun. There was alot of laughter going on and for once we didn't have to think about work and how hectic our lives are. The girls shared the bill amongst themselves because they refused to let me pay. We left the restaurant and went back into the party bus, headed to our next anonymous location.

After about 30-40 minutes, we finally arrived but before I could jump off, the blindfold was being placed on me again. But this time, I knew something was up and decided to prepare myself for the worst to come. Once again, Bayley and Sasha guided me into this suspicious unknown location.

The girls and I walked up a few stairs and I was then told to sit on a chair. They helped me sit down and then I felt my hands been pulled and handcuffed behind my back. The blindfold was removed and a hot man dressed in a sexy police outfit stood in front of me.

Yep! We were in a club with strippers!

"I've heard you've been a bad bad girl." Said the sexy officer.

"Maybe." I smirked.

"Bad girls need to be published." The officer stated.

"Oh really?" I teased. "So what's gonna be my punishment officer?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Me." He smirked.

The officer removed the handcuffs and starting stripping in front of me, until he was only left in a underwear. Music started to play and before I knew it, he was doing a lap dance on me. I let out a small scream when he took my hands and guided it as he took off his underwear. I froze for a few seconds as I tried to process the fact that this guys length was now flashing in front of me. The girls laughed as the hottie continued doing his job.

Once the lap dance was over, the party really started. The girls rented the whole club for the night so it was just us, sexy strippers and sexy bartenders. We spent the rest of the night getting drunk, dancing with the strippers and singing along to karaoke and in the end, it end up being one hell of a night.

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Forgive me if this chapter sucks. I've never done or written a Bachelorette Party chapter before. 🙈 my apologies if it's terrible 🙈 what are your thoughts? 🤔 let me know! 🤗

3 chapters to go! 😭

Thanks for reading! 😬 Please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x