The Final Chapter ↠ {10}

{DISCLAIMER: This chapter contains of MATURE CONTENT}

47 days until the wedding.

After RAW.

[Step 2: Proof Of Cheating.]

"I don't think this is going to work." Charlie said.

"It will, because you're great at getting girls." Max stated, while adjusting his brothers tie.

"You've got this, Char!" Said Seth, trying to sound motivational.

"It's only one date. You can do it, Charlie! We all believe in you." I said.

"Do you have the recorder?" Asked Max.

"Yep!" Charlie responded. He placed his hand inside his coat pocket and pulled out the recorder. He quickly showed it to us before putting it back in his pocket.

"You look very handsome." I said as soon as Max was done setting Charlie's hair.

"Thank you, Gabi." Charlie smiled. "Okay, it's time for me to go." He added.

"Remember, I will be around taking out pictures so if she sees me, you have to tell me." Max said to his twin and Charlie nodded.

"You sure you don't want us to come with you guys?" Seth asked the twins.

"Yeah. If there's a crowd then we have a better chance at getting caught." Max pointed out.

He made a very good point. Why didn't I think of that? "He's got a point there." I said and grinned at Seth.

"Very good one." Seth chuckled.

"Okay, we better get going." Charlie said. "See you guys later."

******

Soon as the twins left, Seth and I left the arena and went back to the home Seth had rented out for us in Atlanta for these 3 days

Soon as the twins left, Seth and I left the arena and went back to the home Seth had rented out for us in Atlanta for these 3 days. I sat on a chair next to the mirror in our bedroom as I watched Seth come out of the bathroom shirtless.

"Remember last week when I asked you that question?" Asked Seth, as he stood at the bathroom doorframe with a smile on his face.

"You mean that question which ended turning into a deal?" I asked.

"Yeah and you lost tonight." He smirked evilly.