The Final Chapter ↠ {13}

40 days until the wedding.

Sunday.

[Step 4: Permission.]

"Do you think this is going to work?"

"Yeah. He's been on our side from day one. He's not like Stephanie and Hunter. He cares about what's right."

"Alright then let's do this."

I smiled as Seth took my hand and lead me to the door of Mr McMahon's office at WWE headquarters in Connecticut. PJ knocked on the door and Mr McMahon answered immediately. PJ opened the door and we all walked in.

"Seth, Gabriella, PJ. Good morning!" Mr McMahon said as he shook all of our hands; first Seth, then mine and lastly PJ.

"Ahh Vince, it's great to see you man." Seth said with a smile on his face.

"You too, Seth. Have a seat." Mr McMahon said and gestured towards the vacant chairs across his table. "I understand that the three of you have something to address me on. Something or someone has have been bugging all of you." Mr McMahon stated.

"Yeah, someone has been fooling us for the last year." Seth said.

"Who?"

"Alexa Bliss."

"Alexa?" Mr McMahon asked, sounding a little surprised. "She's your fiancé right?" Mr McMahon asked PJ and PJ nodded. "What has she done?"

"She's planning on ruining our wedding. She's cheating on PJ. She has a plan. We don't know what the whole plan is but we know parts of it."

"Her whole aim is to end Gabi's and PJ's career in WWE."

"If we don't stop her, she will do everything she can to destroy us. She'll make us quit."

"Nobody leaves this company until I say so." Mr McMahon said with a straight face. "Do you have proof that she wants to do any of this?"

"As a matter of fact, we do."

I showed Mr McMahon all the proof that we had gathered over the past few weeks. We informed him about our plan and explained to him the reason for our plan. We told him about the twins and everything that has happened. We also told him how we were planning to expose Alexa and requested to do it while RAW is on air tomorrow.

"Please Mr McMahon. All we request is 15 minutes of air time."

"Vince, we need to do this."

"Why does Alexa hate you guys so much?"

"Because of what PJ and I did two years ago."

Mr McMahon put his head down and then looked back up at us. "All actions have consequences." Mr McMahon said.

"And nobody's perfect."

"We all make mistakes."

"I will past it over to the board and once I have an answer, I will call you and let you know what they said." Mr McMahon said.