The Final Chapter ↠ {03}

60 days until the wedding.

Tuesday - Morning.

"I love you so much. I literally cannot wait to marry you." He said and started placing wet kisses on my neck.

A moan escaped my mouth as he thrusted two of his huge fingers in and out of my opening. His thumb rested on my clit, rubbing it every now and then. I rested my head on his shoulder before he crashed his lips into mine.

After a few seconds, I pulled away. "I love you too and I really wish we could stay like this the whole day but as you said, we're getting married and we have a wedding to plan so be a good boy and let me go get my book." I said.

I honestly didn't want this to stop but we have a wedding coming up and we don't even have anything done apart from saving the place in Hawaii and picking the guest list. There's still alot of work to be done and with our hectic schedules, we're gonna have to try and get everything done by at least the 8th of June or we're gonna have to postpone the wedding and that's the last thing we want to do.

"Fine but I can't wait for all of this to be over and for you to be mine forever." He smirked and removed his fingers.

"Soon baby. Real soon." I said and pecked his lips. I got up from his lap and walked into the kitchen to get my wedding planning book from the counter. "You want anything to drink?" I yelled out from the kitchen.

"No thanks love." He replied.

I opened the fridge and poured myself a glass of orange juice. I grabbed my book and a pen and walked back into the living room. I placed my cup on the table and took a seat next to Seth.

"Okay so earlier today while you were in the bath, I wrote the subheadings so it would be easier now. Firstly, your best man. Brandon?" I asked.

"Yeah, definitely my brother. We've been close ever since we were younger and he's been there with me through everything so it's a no brainer there." He said. I nodded and quickly wrote Brandon's name down next to Best Man.

"Matron Of Honor? It's simple. Bayley." I said and smiled.

"Another no brainer." Seth chuckled.

"True. Okay, your groomsmen? Pick two."

"Your brother and I are pretty tight, so Benji and definitely Finn. He's my best friend. I know you're definitely gonna pick Roman." He said and chuckled. I quickly wrote down Ben and Finn's name and then took a sip of my orange juice.

Because Seth and I have alot of friends who are like family, we decided to have two Bridesmen and two Groomswomen as well.

"How sweet of you to think of me but even if you picked Roman, I wouldn't have let you have him." I said and stuck a tongue out at him. "Won't Dean get upset that you didn't pick him?" I asked.

"Dean and I aren't really on good terms right now." Seth said and started looking a little down.

"Yeah. All because of me." I replied.

I do feel guilty for Seth and Dean not being as close as they were once upon a time but there's nothing I can do to change Dean's opinion of me. I've tried many times but he just won't forgive me, no matter what.