The Final Chapter ↠ {20}

19 days until the wedding.

Extreme Rules.
San Jose, California.
(SAP Center)

Gabriella vs Bayley.
RAW Women's Championship.
Chairs Match.

Last few moments.

I screamed in agony as the cold metal of the Steel Chair was slammed into my back by Bayley. This match was probably going on for about half an hour and the crowd was loving every single moment of it. The crowd started the 'This Is Awesome' chants, which made me smile a little. So far, Bayley has been doing a great job as a heel. The crowd absolutely hates her.

Bayley attempted to slam the chair onto my back again but instead I rolled out of the ring. Bayley threw the chair outside the ring frustrated, while the referee started the ten count.

"COME ON!" Bayley yelled at me angrily but I was hearing nothing.

I knew that the title couldn't change hands via count out so I took advantage of the ten count. The longer I remained down, the more strength I built. Bayley caught up on my strategy and rolled out of the ring.

I crawled towards a chair that was lying besides the steel steps and as soon as Bayley charged at me, in an attempt to hit me with a knee strike, I used the chair to hit her in the midsection. I then smashed the same chair onto Bayley's back and she let out a scream. I felt horrible for hitting my best friend with a chair but this is what we do for a living.

I grabbed Bayley by her tights and threw her in the ring. I climbed on the apron and waited for Bayley to turn around and when she did, I jumped onto the rope and hit her with a Springboard Clothesline. Bayley got up again and I dropkicked her so hard that she flew out of the ring.

I quickly slid outside the ring and threw Bayley back into the ring. I got back into the ring and was immediately greeted by a vicious forearm. Bayley quickly climbed onto the top turnbuckle and hit me with a Diving Back Elbow.

I feel to the canvas and the next thing I heard was Bayley arguing with the referee. It seems that Bayley had removed the padding from the turnbuckle and the referee wasn't happy about it. I stood up and saw Bayley coming at me while the referee was putting the padding back on the turnbuckle. I went to punch Bayley but instead she poked me in the left eye.

"Bayley-to-Belly." Yelled Michael Cole.

*1!*
*2!*
*3!*
*bell rings*

"And the winner of this match and New RAW Women's Champion, Bayyyleyyy." JoJo announced.

The referee raised Bayley's hand as I rolled out of the ring. Bayley is champion! Bayley is finally champion! My record breaking title reign of 414 days finally comes to an end and I am glad that Bayley's the one who ended it. No one deserves to dethrone me but her. She's busted her ass off just to earn this opportunity and I couldn't be more proud. Although I'm pretty sure the fans aren't going to like the way she won it.

Using whatever strength I had left, I picked myself up and walked backstage. Waiting in the gorilla was Seth, Roman and Finn. I smiled when I saw my boys standing there.

"Baby girl, I'm so sorry about your loss but killer match out there." Roman said and grappled me into a hug.

"I can always win it back." I smirked.

"Not a bad way to go out." Seth smiled.

"Please, I'll only be away from this company for one month." I smiled. "In a months time, I'm coming back for my throne, not title, but throne. I'll let my girl have her moment."

"I love you so much." Bayley said. She handed her title to Finn and came straight at me with open arms.

"I love you too." I said as Bayley and I hugged each other tightly. After a few minutes, I pulled away. I smiled at Bayley while putting my hands on either of her shoulders. "Bay, this is your moment. All your hard work has finally paid off. Yeah, you've been champion before but this time, your gonna hold on to that title longer, longer than you have before. You're gonna shine like the greatness you are and no one can tell you anything because you deserve it! Make me proud, sunshine." I said to her. I slowly wiped the tears from her cheeks and smiled at her.

"I know I say this alot, but Gabi, I seriously love you so much." Bayley said, as more tears started streaming down her cheeks.

"I know..." I smiled. "And for what it's worth, I love you too!"

***

Extreme Rules Aftermath.

Extreme Rules ended with Seth retaining his WWE Championship against AJ after a mind blowing TLC match. Extreme Rules was incredible, even though I lost my title. Bayley and I had one hell of a match. It was so good, it could probably win a Slammy!

It was now time to go back to the hotel and because Seth was still sore from his match, I opted to drive. Seth and I jumped into my beautiful Ford GT, aka the best birthday present ever. I attached my seatbelt and started the ignition.

I heard Seth groan as he jumped in. While Seth and AJ were battling on top of a ladder inside the ring, they both lost balance and went crashing into a table outside the ring. And although they've both done this many times before, this time, Seth landed hard on his ribcage.

"How bad is it?" I asked, concerned.

"Not that bad." He replied.

Seth's a terrible liar.

"Stop lying to me and tell me how bad is it?"

"See for yourself." Seth said and lifted up his shirt.

I immediately covered my mouth when I saw how red his body was. It looked bad, really really bad.

"You need to get it checked out."

"Already did. Medical says it's fine but I need to go for a X-ray tomorrow."

"Then we go." I placed my hand on his and gave it a squeeze. "You're going to be fine."

"I know." He smiled. 

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Aw no! Gabi lost her title 😭 but Seth! Seth hurt his ribs 🙀🙈 Do you think Seth is injured? 🤔 What are your thoughts on this chapter? 🤔 Let me know! 🤗

5 chapter to go! 😭

Thanks for reading! 😬 Please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x