The Final Chapter ↠ {11}

46 days until the wedding.

Tuesday Morning.

I woke up in the arms of my love. Last night was crazy and rough. My insides are still sore from it. It's a good thing that today's our day off.

"Morning, sweetheart."

"Morning, daddy."

"Oh God, stop!" I chuckled.

"Maybe you should have taken it slow."

"I tried too but you're just so damn tempting."

We heard a noise coming from the kitchen and that made me look at Seth.

"The boys are awake." I smiled. I kissed the love of my life before getting out of bed. "I'm gonna shower." I added.

-

After about twenty minutes, I had already showered and brushed my teeth. Seth had dressed the bed and cleaned up the room during that time.

"I'm gonna go see the boys."

"Cool. I'm gonna shower. I'll be down in a few."

I placed a kiss on Seth's lips before heading downstairs. I arrived downstairs and immediately heard voices coming from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the island next to Max.

"Morning, pretty boys."

"Morning, sleepy head." Said Max, causing me to playfully punch his arm.

"Morning, sunshine. Coffee?" Asked Charlie.

"Yes, please!"

"Check it out." Max said and showed me his phone.

It was pictures of Charlie and Alexa on their date last night. There were so many, even one of them kissing.

"This is good. This is real good."

"I know right. It's exactly what we need."

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much." I said and kissed Max on the cheek. I then woke up and went to the other side of the kitchen and kissed Charlie on the cheek.

"Anytime, sunshine! We're glad we can help." Charlie said with a cute smile.

"So last night...." Max trailed off. He looked at his brother and they both couldn't stop smiling at each other. It was like Charlie knew exactly what Max was thinking.

"Last night?" I asked, hoping they would just say what they want too.

"We came home late." Charlie said and Max burst out into laughter.

"Alright, you two. Spill it! Now!" I commanded. I quickly took and sip of my coffee and then looked at Max.

"We heard some..." Max started.

"Noises." Charlie completed.

Oh God.

"Oh. Errr.." I said and scratched the back of my head.