The Final Chapter ↠ {07}

Hey amazing readers! 👋🏼 I promised you guys a double update this week so here it is😊 Enjoy! 🤗 x

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Monday Night RAW - Part 2.

Seth's POV. (Yayy!)

Being a champion is great but at the same time it's a lot of hard work. Wrestling is my dream. It's everything I've always wanted to achieve in life and to know that I am living my dream to the fullest means I am a very lucky person.

You're wasting your time. They said. You will never amount to anything. They said. And yet today I'm standing here in this ring with the WWE Championship on my shoulder and it feels good.

My promo with AJ Styles and The Miz was short today. It was only one line and I was just about to commence with it. I waited for there to be complete silence before speaking into the microphone.

"Yeah Miz, you can bring your Miztourage at ringside tonight because AJ has someone in his corner too." I said. I could see Miz and his goons looking all confused so I decided to clear the air. "Me!" I said and dropped the microphone.

"Come on." Styles said, ready to take on the 3 goons but Miz and the Miztourage decided to be cowards and run away.

A short while after Miz and the Miztourage left, Styles and I did too. We had arrived backstage, only to see PJ standing in the gorilla. The expression on his face was a mixture of sad and worried.

"Hey man. You alright?" I asked and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"Did Gabi tell you about those twins?" Asked PJ.

"Max and Charlie?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah she did." I replied. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"What did she tell you?" PJ asked. The look of concern on his face slowly started to turn into anger.

"That they met them in LA and the boys gave them a tour. Why? PJ, what's with all the questions?" I asked. I was starting to get worried about PJ.

"That's the thing. Alexa never told me any of this." He replied.

My eyes widened in shock. Why hasn't Alexa told him about Max and Charlie? I mean, nothing happened between them. If something did, Gabi would have told me.

"Did you ask her why?" I asked.

"Yeah. She said she forgot." PJ sighed. "Seth, I'm gonna go freshen up before my match. I'll catch you later." PJ said and with that he was gone.

I started walking towards my locker room, where Gabi was waiting. I know it's none of my business but I'm still surprised that Alexa hadn't told PJ about the twins. I mean, what is she hiding?

Walking like a hollow, I finally made it back to the locker room.

"Hey babe." Gabi greeted me.

"Hey." I said.

"What's wrong?" Gabi asked. She had noticed the concerned look on my face.