Meeting the Family

After you and G got into the car you both drove off the driveway and down the street. "This ride to my family is a bit long so I hope you don't mind." He said keeping his eyes focused on the road ahead. "Oh don't worry I'm fine with it I like long car rides." You said as you faced him from looking outside of your car passenger side of window. As you both drove further on the road you see a beautiful part of the road that you love to look at when you was younger.

You loved how the trees covered the road with their leaves

You loved how the trees covered the road with their leaves. In your head a few years from when your younger. When your mother told you about how pretty they are. You remembered what you said about them. On how they are special because they will protect us from harm on the road and no matter what they always will. By you remembering that you started to miss your mom because she moved a away and you wished she could have stayed with you. Then you looked toward G and said "Do you like this part of the road?" You said with a curious and wonder seeking look towards him. He looked at you a bit to see your expression just briefly then looked back at the road and say "I like because it's claming. it's like thr humans could have cut this all down for houses and other things but I don't know I guess something tells me that they left it like this is for others not for the beauty but for the tranquility." He says as you listened to him and looked out and image what the people thought about the forest. "Wow said by a true poet." You said complimenting him. "Heh. Yeah right, I'm not a poet I'm just a quy that works in a lab. I believe you are the only poet here." You looked at him with amazement, embarrassment and love. Then you broke the weird look you gave him by saying "Oh w-well I'm a artist, instrumentist and a comic writer. I'm not a poet like Shakespeare and all that stuff!........but thank you." You said great fully. Looking back at the road you and G are riding on.

G's thought

Dadster: *cries*
G: what's wrong dad?
Dadster: that speech was beautiful Y/N is right you should have been a poet especially since you used to do them.
G: wow! The first time when your not annoying I'm impressed!
Dadster: I still want some GRANDKIDIES!
G: NEVER MIND!

Why Dadster Why

Back to reality

Within about 30 mins of driving you both made it to toriels house. As you stepped out of G's car you admitted to him that their house is cool and you was jealous of them.

You both enter walk up to the door

You both enter walk up to the door. And right before you knock at the door Toriel opens the door. "Oh! Why hello Sans! I didn't expect you here within a minute or so. And who is this young beautiful lady! Hehe." You looked up seeing a motherly goat figure that is just a few cm taller than you. "Her name is Y/N. She's a friend. Hehheh." G said as he looked away awkwardly Toriel gave him a very strong "OK hot shot" smirk. "I'm Toriel the caretaker of frisk." Toriel said with her soft but yet fully clear voice. "It's very nice to meet you Toriel."you said as you and G walked into Toriel's home. You saw a young human girl and what seems to be a young goat monster with her playing a video game, a another tall skeleton in the kitchen and anothe goat monster walking upstairs. "SANS!!!" the other skeleton ran towards G all angry and yelling at him......a lot. "I thought I told you to stop running of to the mostly without telling me!!!! I know you live on your own but-uhhhhhhhh." The other skeleton finally noticed you standing hearing everything even Toriel. Then the other skeleton said "why hello there human tis I the GREAT PAPYRUS!" he says looking so proud of himself. Then he turned around with a devilish smirk but also looking happy saying "Oh brother I didn't know you was dating someone nyeh heh heh!" You and G both started to blush. You blushed a crimson red while G was blushing a bright yellow. Then you both said "WE'RE NOT DATING!!!!" you both said with angry and blushing faces. Then Toriel said "OK you love doves." As she walks into the kitchen. Papyrus follows after her. Papyrus still have that smirk. Then Toriel said "Well anyway I'm pretty sure your hungry by now right?" She asked. "Of course me and G hadn't had breakfast yet." You said. G just nodded in agreement. Then you thought how do skeletons really eat? HOW!? You and G both walk to the couch where frisk and asriel was playing dead or alive 4. Toriel totally hated that game but you you spam play the game any chance you get. You told Frisk "Oh um hey kid you are going to die if you don't move." Frisk dies in the game. "Told ya." You said like the nerd you are. G laughed a bit at Frisk. "Wow.  I guess you truly are a pasifist Frisk. Even in this game about kicking and punching." Frisk looks at G with her checks puffed out and trying to look angry. "Omg Frisk do that anymore you will explode!" Asriel said look at Frisk with stars in his eyes and looks as if he is deemed with determination! But you looked like as if you are feel perseverance to keep going with the punches of people assuming you and G are dating. You try to get that thought out of your head but failed. But you thought it's a nice feeling. Oh shut up brain! "Oh Sans, Frisk, Asriel, Y/N! Breakfast is done!" "And it it great! Due to me the GREAT PAPYRUS!" You and G laughed at his super hyper activeness.

I hope you all enjoyed the third chpt. I know I did and guys heads up the feels are coming up in the next chapter so yeah and just because they are awwwwsommeeee I will do a shoutout gift for Scarlettwolf34 !!!!!!!