Another killing

I then woke up with G hugging me around my waist. This time I've noticed that G was already wake this time. "How are you doing my beautiful rose?" He said in a gentle but sexy tone of voice. I blushed a bit as I looked into his eyes. The eyes had a warm gentle but yet a sturn look for when he is "feeling it" that day or when he want to instill fear into his enemies. I then said "I am doing fine my...... Uh.... My dove." I mentally face plammed myself for saying it so terribly. "Heheheh I like it but leave the nicknaming to me." He said with a large smirk on his face. I puffed up my cheeks in anger only for G to laugh at me a little. "Fine-" I said with what seemed like a quitting tone until I finished my statement by saying "- sir dickbutt big Mac poppy pants!" (OK so what the last one came from the captain underpants movie so what it was funny) "Oh please." He said trying to make a sarcastic frown on his snickering face.

"Anyways jokes aside are you OK from last night. I started to remember what happened last night. I still didn't want him to know about it at least not yet. "Yeah I'm better now thanks!" I said as optimistic about it. He stared at me seeing if I was lying. But he then turned away to get to the door to try to let me have privacy for when I am changing my clothes.

After we ate like yesterday G gave me a kiss on my for head and the opened the door to reviling Frisk. "I kinda thought you'd be 'Bonley' when ever I'm gone so I Invited Frisk to come over." Me and Frisk laughed a bit due to G making a pun. And as I thought G left without telling me about what it was for. "I bet your wondering about Sans huh?" She said. "Oh so the mighty Frisk speaks but yes. Yes I am." I said starting off from a tv announcer to regular good ol' me.

"Heheh Funny. But with all jokes aside I heard from Papyrus saying that their dad has somewhat of a physical body again. But to only find someone." I thought to myself so this is why G be disappearing in the morning now. I then responsed "So since we're talking about family who was your mom and I mean your real mom." I said thinking it would be a lighter subject, but I guessed wrong. Frisk held her head down a little and said "I never saw her but I knew she went to Mt. Ebott when I was just around a new born and they also had me when they was a teen." She said before clinching her fist a bit.  "But besides............ that what was your mom." Frisk said. "Well me and my mom used to so many fun things together until......... I stopped talking to her because one day she completely shamed me for not having more of a successful job. So now every time I call my mom she'd ask me the same thing all the time 'did you grow up yet?'........ In other words she asked me if I can stand on my own two feet right now. No, I can't. I see she was right. I am a failure." I said knowing it wasn't much as of a sad story as Frisk it's had it's times of being such.

I then felt the same thing in my hand again. I looked at it again seeing it's glowing. Then Frisk's hand was doing the same as me. "Uhhhhh Y/N What's happening to me?" She questioned right before I could respond I noticed that I saw my exbff and frisk saw her exbff too. "Mathue" she said. Frisk then said "the same guy who pushed me over the ledge of My. Ebott." She said with a large grin and with sadding eyes. "Y/bffname you promised me that you would change the world for the better only to kill a innocent monster out of no real reason. Just. For. Fun you idiotic tool. We then nodded at each other for not only a way to effect them but to also approve genocide for this Time. We both then looked at each other as we both cut their arms in sync. After we did so we then teleported back to the living room in me and G's place.

"Oh my........ I-I thought I will never commit to genocide anymore but now I see,..... I was Stupid!" As she said the last word her voiced turn demonic for a moment. I then thought to myself how wrong this is becoming. "Let's never speak of this to anyone or again,  agreed?"
"Agreed." Frisk says as we decide to ply video games.

G's pov flashback

G: Hey mom where are you going?
Mom: I'm just going to be gone a little bit

*static*

G: MOM WHY ARE YOU LEAVING DAD? HE WORK EVERYDAY TO HELP US KEEP OUR HOUSE THAT HE CAN'T COME TO BECAUSE HE WORK ALL THE TIME MOM! WHAT ABOUT PAP?  HE CAN'T BE GREATFUL OF YOU IF YOUR NOT HERE. AND WHAT ABOUT ME?!  WELL?

Mom:.......

G: ANSWER ME MOM ANSWER ME

Mom: IT'S BECAUSE I KILL MY LITTLE SISTER CHARA! AND YES THE HUMAN CHILD BECAUSE I WAS HUMAN ONCE! NOW LISTEN TO ME ALL HUMANS CAN'T BE TRUSTED.  EVEN THE ONES YOU LOVE BECAUSE THEY ADAPT,  MANIPULATE AND DESTROY OK!  BUT IM GOING TO FREE ALL OF US!

G: HOW COULD YOU BE THE BIG SISTER OF YOUR KILLED LITTLE SISTER. TELL ME HOW AND SINCE YOU SAID I CAN'T TRUST ANY HUMAN. I can't trust you.
Those was his last words to his mother before he kill her and destroyed her soul to end up crying later.

*end of flashback but still in G's pov*

Man I need to get my mind off of that I really do...

Yep ending it here the next one is a bit of a lemon so enjoy 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋