is love strong?-Part 1

This song is not to be played yet until I say.

*third person still*

As days go by you and G still talk in you two's shared dream. As you two do so you grew more and more irritated from his conversation with you. "Y/N? Are you alright?" G asked in concern in one dream. "G listen. I don't think we should talk anymore. Well at least for a while. OK. It's just I don't think I can keep my sanity and Frisk already lost hers. I don't want to hurt you in the real world so it makes no point of hurting you here. Goodbye G." She said as she disappeared. Worried G woke up looking outside again. The moon still hasn't turned up yet. He got worried of what their doing to Frisk and Y/N.

*a few months later (8 months of pregnancy to be exact) in G's pov*

As I woke up from my bed I quickly grabbed my jacket and pants to wear. I put on my combat boots, grabbed my house keys and left. I took no time of rest. Especially since Alphys told me it's 8 months in. I knew this could be bad. Of course it could come normally but she said that it's likely to be a month early.

As I walked down to where Y/N's old place I then saw a black figure running from the back of her old place. "Hey come back here." I yelled chasing after that guy. We both ran into an alley way. "Oh hi Sans nice to see you again you bastard." I tilted my head sideways. Seeing someone with a bat trying to attack me. I easily dodged it. "Awww come on you guys can do so much better than that." I said mocking them.

All they did then was running away. I teleported in front of them each time they took a stop. And the I caught them into their own trap. They was in front of the forest while my back faced towards the back of Y/N's old place. "What you guys aren't going to run?" I said with a smirk. They smiled back at me. This is then I knew it was a trap.

Then two giant hands appeared up under me. Grabbed me and brought me down into the hole it made. I used some magic that I was able to use and made a bone-y knife. I cut one of it's hands. It let go of me and I fell a semi-decent fall from it's hands. I was able to land on my feet. As I looked around myself I then saw Chara and mom. They was both floating in the air.  My eyes narrowed as I made sure that I focus on my surroundings. "What do you need from me?" No respond. I was just about to question them again when Chara said " Frisk! Adrani! (Y/N) come play with our little friend. =)"

Adrani pronunciation— A-drawn-ee

The first one I see was Frisk. Both of her eyes were showing. One of her eyes is a hazel color and the other a blue ocean. Both of her eyes have a color combination aura. Her hands wielded a large gun that required both hands that she held.

Then a wolf like girl appeared. She had two large flowery claws. Her ears and tail and spikes we're black. As for her teeth they are just like a wolf. Her hair all messed up. And as for her eyes they looking like blood lusting, hungry, angry wolf. But I knew it was Y/N. Her hair color. Her eyes. Her soul. Also she had my choker I gave to her. Only know the rose is black. And she had a large bluge in her stomach.

Play the song now

I looked towards Chara and as soon as I did so She then said "Adrani. Attack." Then I looked at Y/N who is about to attack me. I summoned on of my bones and used it for defence against her. I slid back some in defence. Then I had to break it because Frisk was just about to do a sneak attack on me. I kept running away from them. I gained enough to be able to keep running on the wall without magic. I then jumped off the wall onto Frisk.  As I fought against her Y/N was planning to jump me but as soon as she did she lands on Frisk.

Causing both of them to fall from the sky. I quickly ran towards Chara with Y/N chasing behind. I shot a group of bones up to her, but right before it hit her a blast happened. Everything was white for a moment then back again. Then everyone looked up to a open door to a lady standing there laughing.

"Oh My my my!  My dear lil son has returned to me!" She did in a sarcastic tone of hers. I looked at mother with a angry expression on my skull. She also had a black rose ring just like Y/N choker I gave her. I was in my thought for a moment realizing that they are been mind controlled. "Oh, Adrani!  Could you come here girl." Y/N then looked at my mother either like a robot or as a dog herself. She walked up to my mother and stood like a army soldier in attendance meeting.

My mom then extended my hand and then Y/N kicked it to overdrive and attacked me. She held me up against the nearest wall. Her hand is a combination of a wolf and a human hand. "Destroy him Adrani!" My mother said to her. I closed my eyes for my death.

But

She didn't do it.

———————————————————————

I hope you guys enjoyed and sorry for not updating I was tired and sad that's it anyway enjoy bye guys love you guys!