D-dating?!?! (part 2)

*third person*

As Y/N and Alphys they to make their way out of G's room Y/N was very hesitant about it. "Uhhhh Alphys are you sure about this? And if this was a revenge prank for G I will tell him not to do it any more heh heh... Heh." Y/N said nervously. She was afraid of G seeing her in that dress. Come on Alphys I will die out there. Y/N thought and a bit glad for G not being able to read my mind. "Oh come on Y/N! It's not like sans is in a tux or something!" Alphys said with a nerdy and devilish smirk. "*sigh* touché my good friend, touché. Y/N said as she was the first one to leave out the room with Alphys following behind her.

Meanwhile as that was going somewhat of the same thing happened to Undyne and G. "Come on out Sans she not going to laugh at cha'!" Undyne said trying to reassure G of his decision. "Yes she wi-" "she going to be in a cute dress!" Undyne interrupted G's talking "No freedom of puns for a month Undyne. A MONTH!!!!!!" G said out of frustration as he left the bathroom after changing into a tux. "Ugghhhhhgggggg fine Sans." Undyne said out of tiredness of his puns. And as soon as you and G met eyes really quick you both froze. Nothing but silence.

Y/N thoughts

Omfg he is so fucking sexy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

//°//A//°//

G thoughts

G: why the damn ass fuck am I planning to get myself fucking mess all because I am in love with the worlds most beautiful Tina from the princess and the frog movie. Why am I referencing that shit shit

G's pov

"Hey Miss Sexy~." ................. The room became completely dead quiet as soon as I said it.........*you feel the sins crawling on your back* "Well I'm going to die now because of your sexyness bye!" I said as I try to so-called casually walk out of the house but then Undyne grabbed me by my shoulder and said "Are you blushing?" She said. I didn't turn around which also means yes. Yes I am. I'm ashamed of it.

Y/N pov

......Have my life seen a anime angel in real life because that is how I feel right now. I thought. Then Alphys looked at me with a smirk. Then I remembered something. "The city ball is tonight!..................... Fuck!"

A/N notes

Omg I did it now haha now you and G have to go to a ball like in Disney movies! Hahahahaha I'm dying inside so help me plz!!!!  Anyways back to our program.

Y/N Pov

Undyne and Alphys both said "Yep you guessed it hahahhaha!" Me and G gave them big grins but eyes of a burning ember. We was mad. And not just the mad like "oh some one broke the coffee pot" mad no it was like "I hope someone is ready to burn in the four stages of he'll with sins on you fucking back" mad. And that was the worst you can get with me.

Then Alphys spoke after me and G stared them down "Aww listen I got a bet. If you guys kiss on the mouth we have to send you our whole stack of honey budda chips but if we win well we want pictures of you two wearing matching clothes." She said. Then I looked at G to find out what we should go with. He looked at Alphys and then said "deal."

What are we getting ourselves into. I thought. I was thinking on how funny it will be eating real life honey budda chips. But on the other hand.... Kissing G sounds like a dream...I should stop.

So me, G, Alphys and Undyne go into their car and drove off to the silly ball thing. I absolutely hate that I'm going to that thing after the accident 10 years ago.

After me and G was able to get there we saw  how almost every monster and human was altogether. I was shocked on how everyone was there and here like this. like as if all the wars and all the fights were nonexistent. Me and G tried to stay away from the main dance floor. Me and G was just standing near he little buffet bar. "Hey Y/N i'm just going to talk to Alphys and give her a piece of my mind." he said with a pissed of look. As he walked off I looked towards the punch bowl. I grabbed myself a cup of wine. As I drank it I saw G walking back to where I am looking more pissed off than ever.

"Hey Y/N i just talked to Alphys or tried to." he said."What do you mean did she not respond or something was she busy?" I said curious on Alphys condition. "Well she did not focus long enough for me to even talk to her since she's dancing with Undyne. Anyway do you want to leave now or something?" he said looking towards the door. "yep!" I said ready to leave. As me and G was just getting close to the door a strange man came up to me and said "well well well aren't you such a pretty butterfly aren't cha'. Oh and excuse me sir."

Then the strange man grabbed my hand and took me into the main dance. As I was drugged into the dance I tried to see if I could see G. But I noticed how I deep in the crowed that i'm in. " OK doctor stranger." I said weary of what could happen. "Heheh don't you remember 'baby face'?" Then I actually remembered that this guy is "Ramen?"

HIS NAME IS PRONOUNCED AS RAY-MON OK OK

"The one and only" he said with his smirk. I was able to quickly pry away from him. As I quickly ran a bit from him G grabbed me as I kinda ran into him. I have a bad feeling about this.

WOW I impressed myself with dis don't worry i will continue this. why this been coming in slow:

i was sick

 school

I broke my phone out of anger

quick question 

btwn these two things

G x My Oc story or Mystic messenger

im doing this on my computer