D-Dating!?!? (part 3)

As I looked back towards G I noticed how angery he looked towards Ramen. "Hey dove do you know this guy?" He asked. He looked like as if I gave him the word to attack him he would. But I don't want any fights on this weird forced onto date thing. "I used to....... But he is meaningless now." I said with a stern look on my face. I remembered on how he said that he will love me and never abandoned me. Say the same man who cheated on me for his mystery girl.

"Let's go Y/N I don't trust him." G said. I walked off. Bit before we got far I heard him say something with a weird distorted voice. "YOU SMIRKY TRASHBAG.  DON'T WORRY Y/N AND FRISK WILL BE IN MY POSSESSION SOON ENOUGH FOR YOUR SUFFERY! (HELP ME Y/N! PLEASE...... HELP ME!)" Then I gazed my eyes back to see nothing but the same body but with a creepy smile and crying blood. As I gazed sight I noticed he didn't heard it or what I think. I didn't feel any worried emotions in his soul so that's good I guess.

As we walked threw the crowd me and G heard the dj say "Couple's dance..!?" We said. We tryed to escaped but only to see we was almost in the main dance floor.  And as I thought well it can't get worse. Then the next thing I knew they're play 7 years old by Lukas Graham. Why my favorite song! I thought loudly. Sans was cringing at it too. Weather he was reading my mind or not he could tell what's going on here. We both knew what we have to do. One word "Dance."

As the song started G held his hand out to me. I was somewhat hesitant before I had enough of my pride pushed away to grab his bony yet warm hand. As the song started we walked up to the clearest spot on floor. We danced when it got to "once" then me and G started going into a bit of deep thought.

Y/N & G!Sans thoughts

"Once I was seven years old my mama told me go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely"

Y/N: I thought about how my mom used to tell you that I need to stop being a antisocial child. I never really been very keen on making friends.

G: I thought about how mom used to help me and pap when we was little and dad was at work all the time. She would always play games with us. Then I remembered the words he said when we was young to find friends. I kinda miss mom now.

"It was a big big world and we thought we're bigger. Pushing each other to the limits we were learning quicker. Smoking herd and drinking liquor. Never rich so we we're out trying to make a steady figure."

G: I was thinking about how mom disappeared and how my boys and I was smoking. But since pap was young I knew I had to keep at least a good role model for him.

Y/N: As I heard this I was thing on how I had to make sure my mom wasn't disappointed at me so I was able to make A's and that's all. I wasn't really happy though.

"Once I was 11 years my daddy told me go get yourself a wife or any you'll be lonely."

Y/N: RAMEN. That bastered. His named echoed in my head as I thought I let him in my heart and let him shattered it. Then I saw what it looked like my soul one time last week. It was healed but it has some black ooze coming out of it.

G: dad......he............... Loves me even though I hate it but I still love him as his son.

"I only see my goals
  I don't believe in failure
   Cus' I know the smallest voices
     Can make it major
       I got my boys with me
         At least those in favor
           And if we don't meet before I leave
             I'll see you later"

Y/N: with this not only I thought how my friend betrayed me but also how she once was nice sweet compassionate. Where did that girl go.

G: I remembered how one by one my friends was able to mature naturally I actually wish I grew up with them but due to how I am I see why I grew up faster than them.

That's is when we noticed that we was gazing into each other eyes. As the lyrics continued to get though the end me and G blushed. He blushed a light yellow as I blushed a darker color of my skin.

"I'm still learning about life.  My woman brought children for me. So I can sing them all my songs and tell them stories. Most of my boys are with me.  Some are still seeking glory and some I had to leave them behind brother I'm so sorry."

Y/N: As we listened to it most likely me and G was thinking on how are kids will look like. And I thought how nice that would be.

G: As I thought  as I danced with Y/N with my hand on her waist I thought how it would be.  If we was a family?

"Soon we will be sixty years old. Will I think the world is cold or will I have a lot of children who can warm me? Soon we will be sixty years old. Will I think the world is cold or will I have a lot of children who can warm me?"

Y/N: As I thought for the first time the song said I started to remind my life how it gone down hill and how I might have been well of dead. But as it repeated I remembered. Everyone loves me still my family, my new friends and G.

G: As I thought about it I thought about me begin in the void for all of my life.  Then something or someone came to mind.  Y/N.  I can leave her I can tell her emotions are to weak to handle my disappearance without falling into a form of depression.

Together in snyc in their heads: We love each other to much to abandon or betray.

"Once I was seven years old."

Then as my train of thought made it to it's destination me and G realize. We was in the middle of floor and we're the only ones on it. We blushed heavily. We both quickly got out of those fancy dip positions and found Undyne and Alphys with their camera out. "Let's go." G said blushing. As we walked out of the building I thought did he kiss me?  I thought as I got into the back of the car with G. He then said

"I think we did."

I turned to him giving him a warm smile as I just noticed it was about 12:00am. I was tired. The last things I did before I feel to sleep I then said to him "G....if WE had kids a girl and boy...... What will you name them........" I said as I feel to sleep on his shoulder.

G's pov:

"Ester and Aquri......."

I said before I fell asleep as well in the car when the moon was out and the stars shining above us.

I hope u enjoyed also Ester came from the Bible and Aquri was short for my zodiac sign aquiuss Ik I spelled it wrong T^T