The problem

I hope this song will go good with this chapter enjoy.

Papy's pov

As soon as we both wiped our tears of sadness and sat up normally I no longer felt sadness but anger. "SANS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? WHERE'S FRISK AND Y/N?" I can see him then turn his head so he would be looking away in guilt. "OK bro. You see me and Y/N got into a fight Frisk ran away to find here. I go after Frisk and Y/N only to end up ambushed by Chara. And I was badly injured and sick? Makes sense since he shot a needle into me. She then teleported me here I pass out end of story." I pandered on what happen in the conversation that caused Y/N to run away.

I then looked at the clock seeing it 7:00 am. "Well talk about it later first let's eat something." I said trying to make less pressure on him. I nodded and he got up from the bed. I was in a train of thought thinking how confused he is. Or is he?

As me and Sans sat down and ate breakfast I watched the way he ate. Be hesitated the started to eat. "So bro uh how long was I out for?" He said tilting his head like a curious puppy. "Three days Sans, three. Days." I then saw him put his hands on his skull gently. I guess his head hurts to much for a face palm. "Oh shit." Sans said. "Sans!  Do not use such profanity!" I said at him triggered at his cussing. "But bro you're an adult now. I don't see why I need to hide it from you now." "But Sans. What about me being a Cinnamon roll?"

He looked at me with a bit of a surprised look and then said "heh. OK bro I'll tell you what happen only if you promised to help me find them. OK?" "Ok!" I said excitedly after making that deal. Honestly though I wondered after I asked Sans can he still use his gaster blasters he then says.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why do I need those?"

G's pov  *a few months later*

It's been a few months after Y/N and Frisk disappeared. Tori is very pissed off by me. I now don't go to her home even though she wants me to talk to her. I'm just scared of her of this point. I just couldn't go until I find them. Pap decided to stay with me to help me find them. Heh. He maybe be an adult but he's still oh so very innocent.

I'm just worried about them. And my kids.

Y/N's pov

I was just sitting there. Hearing the screams of Frisk in a different  room. Sounds like her agony is deathly. But I knew Chara wouldn't kill us just yet. As I sat there I heard a different female's voice it sounded like those demonic girls when she is being all seductive. I looked towards her. She was very tall. She had what seems like a black cloak that covers everything, all but the head and hands. The last feature of her face is a large, deep, black cut that ran across her face. Like as if she was attacked badly a good few decades.

"Hello there Y/N. I'm Anolilie. Chara's big sister and Sans and Papyrus' mother." My head shot up from it's usually slumped position. "What do you want?" I questioned. Wary of her next action. "Follow me." I reluctantly followed behind. As we walked she took me into a forest like room. Curious of why she did so I looked at her. She didn't pay me any attention. She was just sitting there.

"Y/N." I heard her say my name. "Yes ma'am?" I said nicely trying not to get hurt along the way. "I got a question. Can you name one human who don't break anyone's heart?" I thought about the question realizing there is no such human in the world. I did not respond. "I see. Humans can't change can they? Whatever. At least my son will soon see his vengeance with is love." Then she grabbed me by my neck. And everything started to look black. The only thing in my vision was G.

I couldn't help myself I tried to attack him. I kept trying to slash him into pieces. He kept dodging but once I was able to hit him. I saw him turn to dust. I was smiling in insanity but crying for what I have done. I was devastated. Then I felt my heart going into a freezing temperature. I felt like I'm going to die. Everything turns black. I'm in my dream. Then I saw G.

Both you and G's dream *third person*

Y/N saw G. His was half gold and normal. As for Y/N her arm is a monstrous plant arm. But right before they could even touch each other there was an invisible wall. They was unable to speak or anything of the sort. Then a little girl and skele-boy appears. The little skele-boy was Younger G. While the little girl is young Y/N. They both then said "BOTH OF YOU. JUST DO IT OTHER WISE YOU WILL DIE!" Y/N looked in shock for seeing that and not understanding it, but for G it was a reminder of the gift he got for Y/N before the argument.

"G do know what they mean?" The only sentence that you can say though out this whole dream. "Yes but I'm afraid you'll say no." Once Y/N heard of it she pandered on that question. They then both woke up, in cold sweat and in anxiety. They looked around their surroundings as both of their souls started to burn in their chest. They both looked out though their window seeing the moon being covered up by a cloud.

———————————————————————

I really hope you like this chapter. And two more chapters before the ending sooooooo get ready!  It's going to be a two parter soooooo yeeeeeeeeeet boi