Special Night

I watch Frisk leave with Tori in her car. Right before she left she gave me a hug and said "I hope no one finds out about 'this'." She said in a whisper. Trying to keep it all natural tone. As she walked off I then closed the door. As I looked through the window next to the door I noticed something in her pocket. It was a knife and not the one she used it was purely clean then she did some form of a side glare towards me. Her eye was completely black with a red glow. And the ends of her hair looked a lighter shade of brown and her striped shirt hard a greenish-yellowish tint to it. I then thought Was Chara trying to kill me earlier or is she trying to scare me? I thought to myself. I then shook that thought out of my head to focus on TV. A few minutes later G came home he looked less busy. Considering he placed his stuff down his stuff and walked to me.

"How are you doing my rose~." G said with his usual smirk. It felt a bit different. I don't know why but I kinda like it. "Well you seem I bit more flirty tonight. So what's the occasion?" I said with a smirk on my face. He chuckled a bit right before he says "funny and anyways go ahead get ready rose I'll be waiting." I smirked at him as I went upstairs. I went into my room to get dressed.

As I looked though my closet I had a hard time finding some new clothes to where until I thought of an idea. "Since it's late at night and he keeps calling me rose..... Hmmmmmmm......... I got it!" I then grabbed my special crop top and skirt.

F

F

or the skirt ⬆

For the shirt ⬆

For the shirt

Even though I knew it wouldn't seem to match with others but it does for me. I just wish I had some other accessory to pull it together more, but who would notice. I put on the skirt the the shirt I checked in the mirror quickly thinking weather to have fancy makeup or not. "Remember Y/N artificial beauty maybe cool but pure beauty is within..........OK, Maybe a little lipstick." I said breaking the vow I randomly made to myself.