Disappearance

"Where are we?" I said questioning Frisk. "Why you are in my workshop, silly!" It's that laughing jerk, Chara. She had a very sicking grin on her face. "And where is this workshop of yours you bastard." I said all she did was laughed and laughed. " Under your old house Y/N." "Don't you think that they well find us easily?" I said to her trying to put a fault in her plans. It sadly didn't work. "Of course silly. They looked here first but due to me covering up the basement door in the back of the house."

I was scared of what she might do but I was determined to get back to everyone and help Frisk out of this situation. "All I need you two to help me." She said coming closer to me. I moved my head further away from hers. "Come here Y/N." I was walking backwards from her, or at least trying to because I ended up falling backwards. "Awww come here little puppy." She said making a chained leash around my neck and drugged me though the open cell. "H-hey let me go" I yelled at her she didn't listen. She then hooked up her end of the chain to a silverly looking rod. She walked away from me very quickly. I quickly lost my composition and started to freak out.

As soon as she disappeared I heard a painful loud ringing. I was in so much pain. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh make it stop make it stop make it stop!" I yelled or at least I hoped I did because I can't even her myself screaming. I then felt a painful feeling all over me.

another of one of my masterpieces

I grew a snout as a wolf. I felt it. I wasn't like when I was angry at Chara. It was more so as my body was forced to be come this. My eyes became irritated. I grew wolf ears and all I saw me dying here. Blood. Blood everywhere then everything became black. I woke up seeing Frisk trying to get away from me. "Frisk did I do something I'm sorry I really really am." I said to her. Only for her to stay in her deathly feared state. "I did somewhat of the same thing to you to her." Hearing her voice made me mad more. "Chara what did you do to her." I said.

"Oh something simple but listen you wouldn't care for long." She said as she attacked me again in my cell. Telling me to go back to bed. I rested there hoping on G saving me.

G's Pov * three days earlier *

I was somehow back home. I have a bad stomach ache now. I was in major pain. How did I lose my emotions in the first place. I thought to myself. I wondered how Frisk and Y/N are doing. More of my stomach ache got worse. I clung to my stomach. I walked upstairs to my room. I plopped onto the bed. Then I felt around my head on the placmeny of the new cracks on my skull. I found them and bleeding too. I was two tired to get up and make it stop. I'm to to even text anyone. I'm too tired to continue. My body felt cold, my stomach was hurting, I was bleeding out, I am ready to die. A few seconds before I passed out I heard my brother "Sans are you alright." I heard faintly.
.
.
.
.
.
I blacked out.

Papy's pov

As I walked into the door of the house I noticed something was wrong. Usually if anything happen sans would always be on the sofa. But he wasn't this was a lot worse than the normal Sans getting hurt. It was worse. I felt it in my bones. I ran upstairs dropping stuff. I ran into sans room in the house. He was quivering. "Sans are you alright" he only moved a finger then he passed out. I quickly ran up to him. His body was freezing, but his for head was bleeding and warm. I grabbed a bandage roll from the bathroom across his room.

I wrapped his for head. The scars stopped bleeding. Thank goodness. I then checked his soul. 0.1/5 hp. Even though I wished he did more training at least he is at 5 hp. But whatever attacked him almost killed him. After seeing his soul all I can do as of now is to give him a blanket and that's it.

The last time he was sick like this is when he said that mom went off somewhere even though I know now he killed her. She could have changed though. He ran away from home for a week. And once I was able to find him in snowdin he was in rough shape. He was just about to die. And of course I have to help him get better. I had a little help from Grillby as well but now. We're not little kids anymore, we're adults now. But we didn't really change.

*three days later/ current day*

Sans haven't woke up yet. I'm getting  very worried about his condition. But as long I have the time. The question is how did he get this way? Now I know he has powers that he can use to protect himself or others greatly. But how can this happen how? If I know him he would be able to use his gaster basters. Unless he lost his power to use them! And if that is true then how? This is bad. If he don't gain it back soon then.......NO!  I believe he can get it back I believe in him. Especially that he can do good. If he believes in himself. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" "What S-Sans I'm coming!" I said as I ran up the stairs. I opened the door to see Sans sitting up right in a cold sweat and fear. One of his eyes was glowing a bright golden firey flame.

I ran up to him trying to comfort him. As I came up to him he was shivering and crying. He shot his head towards me. I closed my eyes thinking he was going to attack me but he gave me a big hug. "B-bro I saw them. I saw them." He said. I had a felling that that is bad. "You saw what brother?" "I saw Chara hurt Y/N and Frisk..................and I saw mom." After hearing that response all I can do as of then was hug him tightly as tears rolled down both of our faces.

——————————————————

Are you guys happy for a Papy pov?

Do you feel devastated?

Are you scared for the future of this Story?

Who took G's Powers?

Do you know Chara's Plan?

I hope you guys have a great day/night and happy early Halloween. I can't celebrate it tho. (;∀;)(';д;')(o;TωT)o