When it all goes down

I couldn't find a song for this chapter sorry

As you and G set down on the table after Frisk and Asriel. Asriel asks you " So what do you do?" After you heard that question you said"Well I'm a instrumentist, artist and a comic writer." With little hesitation and a lot of excitement when you said your talents. Then you realize you got a bit too excited but no one cared. Especially when Toriel brought a chocolate chip pancakes with some butterscotch cinnamon pie. You ate your pancakes that papyrus made to find out they taste pretty good. "Human!" Papyrus began" I am so very happy to find out you like THE GREAT PAPYRUS'S GREAT CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES WITH MISS TORIEL OF COURSE!!!" he said with a great big smile of his. You smile along with him and so did G. Then as soon as you was done with your pancakes you took your first bite of your pie. Did heaven just give us the worlds best dessert? Or what! You thought. "Omg Toriel this pie is so delicious!" You said as you reconsider your life and you life choices. "Oh thank you but I believe there are other pies much better than mine." Toriel said. "Oh come on don't be so modest it's great really!" You smile with complete honesty.

G's POV
G looks at Y/N lovingly. I love her beautiful hair and the way she smiled. *sigh* Y/N didn't notice. No one did but the master of flirts, Frisk. Then as I looked at Frisk she was giving me a smirk. Then she texted me.

*The texting thing*

Frisk                                                  G
So do you like her
                                       Shut up Frisk!
I bet you do
                                              No I don't.
Oh come on
                                     Fine I love her.
Oh it's LIT!
                    PLZ SHUT UP ABOUT THIS!
Im just going to tell Azzie.

*not on the phone any more*
I looked up at Frisk seeing on how she is giving me a very devilish smirk. Frisk then tapped Asriel on his shoulder. I was crossing his hands lightly to make them stop and also trying not to interrupt Y/N and toriel's pie conversation. Then Frisk should Asriel the phone. He looks at me with nothing but a blank stare. He said "uh m-mom may I be excused for a moment please?" "Why of course my son." Toriel said unknowingly. Then Asriel walked into his room. And started to laugh loudly. Very loudly.

*Back to your POV*

As you hear Asriel's laugh you didn't know what to think. W-what just happened? You just thought. Then you look back at G as he blushes in pain. You quick took action and say "Wow Miss Toriel this Pie is wonderful I really wish I could stay but G really needs to take me back home!!! Hahaha! Anyway I hope I can meet you guys again later BYE!" You said as you grab G by his boney wrist and drag him all the way outside and into the car. Then you both drove off. Then Asriel came out of the bathroom and he noticed on how G and Y/N are gone. "Sooooo what did I miss?" Asriel said in a naive tone. As you a G headed back home you noticed how G was absolutely silent though out the beginning of the drive home. Due you hating awkward silences you asked what happened. He didn't say anything still. You called his name repeatedly. He looked annoyed but he didn't speak still. He was really getting on your nerves. "Oh come on!  You really need to stop being a wet blanket and tell me I'm pretty sur-" "I TOLD FRISK I LOVE YOU!!" He interrupted. You saw him starting to tear up at the corners of his eyes. He try to hold back his gold tears from rolling down his face. "Th-thats it well t-two things!" You say being scared but also embarrassed to tell him how you feel. You feel like as if you are about to cry. "F-for one thing" *cry a little* "she was only messing with you. Second I-i love you too!" You said as soon you finally gave in to your tears. You cried as you sat there. G looked at you just about to cry like you are. He wrapped his arm around you to comfort you. "Listen I'm so sorry for yelling at you I was just frustrated at Asriel and Frisk that's it. I'm sorry I have shouldn't have let them get under my bones." He said trying to comfort you and drive. "N-no that's not why I'm mainly crying!" You said looking down and feeling comfort from him. "The real reason is because except my family no one actually cared like me like that in years! I'm just scared to lose it" as G looked on the road with fear and sadness. "Well don't worry I don't believe you can lose it again. Anyway do you want to head home or uh my place?" He said with a bit of shyness. "Your place." You said as you slowly fell asleep in his comforting arm. You tried to stay awake but you couldn't because you was too tired and too comfortable in his arm and the last thing you heard from him was "sleep well "Golden Rose."

*you dreaming*

Huh where am I?

???: oh hi it's me!

I don't know a clue on who you are show yourself!"
You then see a young girl with a green and yellow striped shirt with brown pants and shoes.

Chara: hi I am CHARA the queen of genocide. And you are soon to be a princess of it as well.

Wha what I'm telling you I will never kill anyone never. NEVER!

Chara: hehe well... Let's see about that.

*no longer dreaming*

You quickly open your eyes to find you and G are back at his place.you both were in the bed together.He is sleep across from you. You are in still in shock from that dream but you thought. As long as I'm here with him I'm ok. I'm ok.

Hey guys I really want to tell you this chapter I believe is my favorite so far hopefully it's yours too any bye guys!!