Pregnant?

As soon as G woke up from the tree house night. We got our clothes back on and went to Micky'ds for some food. I grabbed myself a frappé mocha while G just got himself some black coffee with no creamer. As we drove along I decided to break the awkward silence by saying "did you have fun last night G?" I said out of curiosity. I noticed how he looked deep in thought still for the reason of me trying to break the silence. He then glared a me for a quick second "Well of course I did Rose it just that I'm a bit anxious about when I go to work. That's all!" He smiled softly but looking onto the road.

As I turned around to look at the road a bit and I started to feel a sadding atpmoshere. I knew it wasn't from me but from his emotional discharge even though this never happened. I kinda now know that it's not a job but a family issue. I thought to myself well I get it even though he may not think so but I do understand considering my parents being the way they are. As we arrived back to G's place or home. G. then said how he needs to get back to work so I just chilled out at home. As a few hours past I have gotten truly bored so I went into the shower and as soon afterwards I came out decided to pick a movie to watch on DVD. I saw so many old Disney movies for some reason. Then I saw a label that says Frisk's old movies. As I skimmed though them they barely spark any interest in me. Non but one. The only one was 'Lady and the Tramp'. Knowing the movie you grabbed saying. "Well this is the beat I can do so yeah I'm watching this especially since G been gone for a while."

As soon as the end of the movie and time of early night grew nigh. G arrived at home he had a mutual facial expression. He then looked at me. As after he does such he then puts down his bag and grabbed a big, long, warm, black,blanket and put over the both us as he hugged me. He put his head on top of mine. This triggered me a bit because of how he his making fun about my all because I'm 1.1 inches shorter than him.

"I.....I'm sorry for not being completely honest with you this morning." I looked at him with a surprised look as I looked back into him. "It's just my mom we kinda uh..." He said as he trailed off. I then said "Well my mom said that my dad was one of the monsters but my DNA shows I wasn't his daughter even though now a days it's more so proven true. Even though my whole family disowns me, my brother and my mom. That's the darker truth of me I just hope you'll tell me yours if you want to. " I said as I gained sense and cringed at what I just said. I looked up at him. He had some form of shock in his souless eyes. He then hugged me a bit tighter before saying "Well OK. I just remembered how my mom said that humans just manipulate, lie and hurt monsters to their own will. But I knew she was wrong because of Frisk for saving us from the underground and you." I blushed a bit at what he said. He then gave me a little kiss on the forhead. I turned back around to watch the movie and he was watching it with me. "Rose you know you are like lady right?" I was a little surprised as he caught me of guard. "Why so you can be the Tramp." I said trying to make a strong comeback. "OK rose you got me." He said sarcastically. I only smiled at his announcement of his failure. As we both finished watching the movie. I then felt something weird in my stomach but I didn't care.

Big mistake.

*a few weeks later*

As I have gotten up from bed I then put on my normal clothes. After I did so I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to be introduced to a surprise teleport kiss from G. "Morning my Sunshine rose." I blushed as soon as he said that. After that I grabbed myself some cereal to eat. After me and G had breakfast he went of to his family job problem thing. As for me I stayed at home alone again.

A few minutes after he left I quickly ran upstairs. I went into my room then ran out of there. As soon as I was up there I quickly went into the bathroom. I searched the bag I grabbed from my room I got from the store. I grabbed the pregnancy test in the bag. Nervous of the out come I then put my pride aside and then checked it. Positive. It reads Positive. I was so staggered at the results that I could die. I was still wary if it was accurate. So I grabbed my phone of my bed and called Alphys. "Hey Al I need to ask you to do something. Okies?" I said with a nervous tone. "U-uh oh of course you can w-what is it?" "I believe I'm pregnant." I said to her, hopefully she don't think this as a joke. "D-Don't worry I will call sans and tell him your fine and you're with us. Me and tori are coming get you OK?" She said knowing this situation could be weird if not tested properly.

*Meanwhile with G and his POV*

"OK dad that's the rest of the things you need to bring back mom." I said sarcastically because of how much I hated my mother. "Sans I know you hate your mom but she was......" "What you said?" I said to my dad trying to understand what's going on in his head. "I said she was....." I sighed in frustration. "JUST TELL ME!" "SHE WAS RIGHT. SHE WAS ALWAYS RIGHT. DON'T YOU KNOW YOU IDIOTIC IDIOT THAT Y/N AND FRISK WAS ON A ALMOST MURDER SPREE ONE TIME WHEN YOU WAS HERE YOU BIG IDIOT!!!!" I felt how the room grew cold. I felt my soul in agony after hearing my father's words. And hearing their voice caused tears to my eyes.

Chara: Hi sans.

G's Mom: oh looks like I. Was. Right.

——————————————————

Wow 100 followers I'm so happy yay
Also I'm doing another book it's not out yet but it's called a shot in the dark. It involves you x my own undertale au called gasternightmaretale
And you are dating that sans in that au.
And yeah enjoy and huskey sans I'm planning on making also a tumble blog I'm not sure and also YouTube alert I mean a YouTube alert I have only 42 subs all I need is 8 more subs so I can make a 50 sub celebration. And also my YouTube channel is called Zemini zippy I do speedpaints and animations so yeah I hope you guys enjoy your day boi. And happy Halloween.