D-dating (part 1)

Hey guys this is when it's gonna be good. Plus I love this song.

Y/N POV
As I woke up I saw myslef hugging G. G was sleeping soundly. He looked pretty cute like that. I smiled softly while still there in his warmth. Then as my blurry vision on the side of my eyes started to clear up I've noticed that we didn't really move from that spot. Huh... Well this is fine.... Wait since we are like a couple now do have to go on dates now?  It shouldn't be that bad haha..... * realization* ...... Ohhhhhhhhhhh shit. Well thank goodness he's sleep.

I thought but after that thought I kept on thing of all the outcomes that can happen. Some of them were let's say a lot of hentai. I blushed at the thought of that but I tried to shake it of from my mind. After a few minutes after that G woke up and kissed me on the lips.

I melted as in the love he gave me. I felt as if I left earth. I really wanted to be like that forever. But all good things must end. Then he moved away breaking the embrace.

"Mornin' my golden flower~" he siad with his somehow calming but lustful smirk. You blushed some more you regret that because he stared to laugh about it. "G-G!!!!  Its not funny!!!"  you puffed up your cheeks in anger. Then you turn you head to the opposite of him. Big mistake.

G then said " Welp I'm sorry rose but you are gonna have a bad time." You turned your head but right before you could turn completely around you felt like laughing. G was tickling you. " hahaha stop stop hahahha OK stop hahahaha I hah well get you back hahhahahha." You said but he got the better of you. He kept on just a few minutes but it seemed like forever.

After he stopped you have slight tears on the corners of your eyes. But after and G relaxed after that then you heard like something running toward the front door and screaming. Then the door broke of of it's hinges. It was a dark sea blue fish lady and with her was a yellow Dino.  You felt like you knew who she was but you can't really remember straight at the time.

"SSSSSSAAAAAAANNNNNMMSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never knew you had a girlfriend. I thought you would be those guys who is always a singular bachelor." You looked at G he was ready to laugh but he turned around to fix the door with his magic. "Damn Undyne you get stronger than this door everytime you just you know 'drop' in."

Undyne smiles trying not to look embarrassed aubout it. The yellow dino walked up to you and nervously said "h-hi im Alphys!" She held out her hand for a hand shake and you did so by responding "I am Y/N!" Then you and Alphys some how got into talking about anime.

G POV

I watched as Alphys and Y/N walk into the living room and sat on the couch talking about new new power. Whatever that anime is. I was just enjoying the view of her. "Hey sans!" Undyne snuck up on me... Again. "What is it miss fish face?  Heheh." I said with a smirk I honestly do not regret a thing. Undyne looks back at me really annoyed but I sure don't care about her.

"Why don't you two just start dating already!" She said out of nowhere. Now I wonder how that will be. No I have to get my head back into this. "What makes you think that...... Wait... Are you jealous of us?" >:3c

Undyne blushed a little at. She tried to punch my face in but. She missed. Heh. I laughed just thinking about it. A date would be nice.

Y/N POV

As I was talking to alphys about anime I was just thinking about G. I wondered what him and Undyne was talking about. "O-Oh you want what they are talking about huh?"  Alphys said breaking my focus onto them. I looked back to her saying " Well yeah. It's just I'm curious about what they're saying." I said hoping she won't think I'm just a creepy eavesdropper. "Well k-knowing Undyne she tends to get a bit jealous over new couples so y-yeah. I hope you are not offended." She said with a nervous chuckle. I looked and smiled at her trying not to make make her anymore nervous. "Oh no I'm not offended I'm actually flattered really." "Oh really no problem but there is one question." She said it as her nervous smile turned down into a nerdy weeaboo look. I have a feeling she going to ask a very personal question now. Oh no. "How many times did you and sans go on a date." I blushed as soon she said date. "Uh um I uh zero?" I said nervously as I blushed more and more.

"OK you two need to go on a date right now!" Alphys said with that nerdy eyed glare. I looked at her blushed deeply again. "B-but Alphys dont this take time?" i said traying to resist her from grabbing my wrist and taking me up to my room, which was also G's room. Then she grabbed a dress that I bought when i went to target with G.

Third person:

As soon as Alphys closed the door to them room she grabbed her phone to text Undyne. In the meantime Undyne quickly grabbed the special tux that G had. He actually bought it to be a Butler for Halloween. But I guess he changed his mind about that. He was very ashamed as soon as undyne took it out. Even though he did somewhat the same thing like her.

*For G*

*For you Y/N*

*Texting btwn Undyne and Alphys*

Undyne                                          a

  So Al do you think this will
  work just askin'.

                          Oh it will S.F they will.

OK Fuhfufu.

*done texting*

G's POV

As Undyne rumage though all of my old clothes that I may have were once. The saw it. The tux. She laughed at me with her gaint toothy but friendly smile. Even though I hate when people do that to but I think it's fun. Heh yeah. Then she yelled at me saying "Ohhhhh Sansssss I never knew you as a silent man in a tux guy!"  She said as if she was jacksepiceye trying to be angry at billy. She really should stop  watching it now honestly.

"Uh hey Undyne are you sure you want to do this? You will later have a bad time" I threaten her. "Y/N is gonna be in a dress~" Oh my fucking sh-"Fine! Only for her not you!" I said as I grabbed my tux from Undyne's hand. Undyne was snickering about me. But I don't care because all I can think about was you.

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed it and I also hope that you love this read and yes there is a second part to this. And sorry for not posting it have been a problem ever since school and I had writers block for a moment sooooo yeah I hope you enjoy and plz get yourself a cookie and a huskey puppy.

welp see you guys later bye >:3