The C.M.L.T (cuddle movie love time)

I put that picture there for no reason huehuehue. Note: that food in the pic I actually made. This is also a ⚠ warning to bacon-lovers!⚠

You woke up from your nap with G hearing clanging in the kitchen and G not being there by your side. You got up from the bed and headed downstairs. One half of you wanted to know what's going on while the other half is still having an affair in the bed. As soon you was downstairs you see G working on something to eat. You look out of the window you noticed something it was almost night. Then you remembered. You passed out in the sky, a handsome and sexy saves me, you was sleep for like kinda a few hours. You met his family who are bad at keeping secrets and now you are dating a skeleton. After you thought of that then you thought. That dream though. You saw in you head glemces of her with you. Then it glitched out showing you having her head in your head. Murmuring something. You wasn't able to make out the defined image. All you could was your face scared. Then she said Y/N! You snapped back into reality.  G was standing in front of you with his eye glowing. You noticed how his eye was glowing brighter than usual. So bright it caused little flicks of a golden flame. "Ar-are you alright?" You blushed lightly due to you just noticing this. "Ye-yeah just fine! I was just thinking in deep. He he maybe to much. He heh." You said to him out of nervousness. *sigh*  "listen, I heard your thoughts heard you had a bad dream if it's that bad you can tell me. So what's got you all riled up about?" G said has he hugged you. As he pulled you close to his chest hearing his soul beat as if he was human. " it's uh personal. Besides if I did tell you I feel like something bad will happen that no one will be safe from." As you still in that position you've noticed something. Something off. You can hear his heart beat faster, his grip on you tightening, and you saw his fist was twitching as if he was ready to punch someone and do a one hit kill to their face. Then something hit you but this was in your raspberry colored soul. You knew how he felt in his soul. You knew you need to change the subject until... *sniff**sniff* "the Bacon is burning."
Then you both said "well shit."

*a few mins later*

"Man we lost some food in the process now breakfast will be terrible!" You said as you internally cry because the Bacon was burnt badly. The Bacon was tiny shriveled up strips of black charcoal.

Note this is also my suffery

Sans chuckled a little bit. You looked at him as if he was high and said "why are you laughing at a funeral of Bacon?" "Well mainly because he didn't really have any other friends. In other words I didn't have anymore food than that last piece of Bacon." You looked at him with slow processing then you was thinking maybe we can go to the store!  You can quickly tell that G don't want to go you see him walking away from the kitchen awkwardly....very awkwardly. 

It's been a while hasn't?
G's thoughts

Dadster: son I'm gonna tell you something and you listen and you better listen good. Until girls have children they will take you to the mall and dress you up like those pastel horse things.