They aren't twins.. They are triplets..

"And you know what sanyu. I was so excited that I got 6 of them of different colours. They're so amazing n.."

Confused..
Let me clear your confusion.

Flashback:
All of them wanted to know about my life story because according to them my life is wonderful. Full of fights and enjoyment. But I'll have to tell them. It's the complete opposite.
So we were going to go and find a peaceful place to sit so that I'll tell them about myself.
But you know what, Sanyukta without trouble is same as eclipse. Comes after a long time. But in my case I m always surrounded by trouble.
We were passing by when the voice of a girl caught our attention."Do you know anyone named Parth or Randhir?"the girl was asking.
"Come guys let's go from here." I said to my three friends. I really had no idea that she was going to be added in this. No way is she seeing me.
All the three for the first time agreed to what I said but as you know. Luck is never on my side. She heard me and came running in my direction.
"Sanyukta.. I missed you so much."she said while taking me in a tight hug.
" Yeah. I missed you too Tanya." I reply her back.
"Actually I was searching for par.. Leave it. Now you are going to accompany me."she said more like announced. She did not even give me a chance to say something and dragged me all way to the canteen.

And guys there you meet another most important person of my past. Tanya.

Flashback end*

Since that time she is continuously blabbering about dresses and accessories and what not but I. I being the most distracted being wasn't listening to her at all. Infact the real reason to not listen to her was the constant gazing of my three friends on me. We are in the canteen at the moment and she is having food. I am accompanying her as she said. My three friends are sitting diagonally to me so that they can gaze at me directly.

Oh my dear destiny.. What sins have I done. Please someone save me. Saying this to my own self I sighed.

" Don't worry. I m here to save you."his voice had some magic that made me believe in his words. But not for more than 5 seconds. Cause at the end of the day he is Randhir Singh Shekhawat. He broke into laughter but not for long. "Stop it Bhai.." Tanya said. It was clear from her voice that she was a bit pissed off due to his such behavior.

Tanya took my side but don't know what happened to me. I just took my bag and walked past Randhir.

"Come on guys let's go from here."I said to my 3 friends. And like obedient children they are they followed me back.

After roaming around the college and getting no peaceful place to sit we went in the canteen again. I had expected family reunion but to our surprise nearly whole of the canteen was empty.

Why did not you come here first. Cut that. Why did you go from here? My mind and I again like always started to gossip but were interrupted. This time it was aaryan.
" Who was she? What the heck was going on? When are you going.." Aaryan couldn't complete as I interrupted,"Easy boy. Chill." I say to them.

Seating on one of the chairs I look at them. With eye expression I tell them to sit.
"If Randhir and Parth are brothers then why did that girl called Randhir as Bhai?" Sanaya asked.

"Ever heard of triplets being born?" I question them back.

"No way. Are they!!"Kritika said.

"Yes. They aren't twins.. They're triplets."I answer them.

Just by looking at their eyes I can say that they are so very excited for what I am going to tell them.

Hey guys..
I m back with an update..
Gud morning..
Anyway the next part is going to be a long update. So I don't know when I am writing that.
Also I am sorry for not being able to update regularly.
But I'll try to update as early as possible.
One more thing I am deleting the chapters of " Love you Till the end" and writing it again. If you guys want you can read that also..
Vote.
Comment.
Share.
LOL.. (Lots Of Love) :p