I Love You Randhir..

Sanyukta's POV:

I look at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes have turned red because of crying and my face looks so dull. As if there's no energy in me. Maybe that's true. So much true. I turn the shower on finally. I close my eyes and try to divert my mind. But however times I try, I can never get those things out of my mind. And so I stop pushing those thoughts away and start thinking more about them.

*Flashback*

After Randhir went away angrily from the class, I felt guilty. Like why on earth did I say that? I like Randhir. I really like him. Then why did I say that? Yes. I said that because I thought of irritating him. And since then he's not responding to me.

Whole day went by but Randhir didn't show up in front of me. Nor did he answer my message or any of my calls. He did not even send me a good night message. And guilt was on me.

I was guilty and I wanted to say sorry. But he. He did not even wanted to see me or talk to me.

Next day I woke up early in the morning. Just so that I can go to his house and meet him. But when I went there, he was long gone.

I was trying his phone number since so long but he wasn't picking up.

Why did you say that to him?

My inner voice asked me and I shut her up by glaring at her.

But only I know what I'm feeling by not talking to Randhir for 1 whole day. It's like, he's became my new habit. I want to be with him every now and then. And not talking to him for 1 whole day is driving me crazy.

"Randhir pick up the damn phone."I shout but I know he can't listen.

I again try calling him. I really didn't count the number of times I've been calling him. But for me the only thing that's important is that I want to talk to him. Or atleast I want to see him. To touch him. Atleast once. I want to know that if he's fine. That's all I want.

"Randhir please pick up the phone."I call over again but as usual no answer comes.

I feel warmness on my cheeks and I realise that the tears which I had controlled till now have started flowing. I rub them off and again call him.

But at the same moment someone pulls me back and I collide into a very hard chest. My eyes close itself but then his smell.

Chocolates..

When that particular smell hits my nostrils I take him in a hug. He too hugs me very tightly. Only I know what's happening in my stomach but I wash off that feeling and focus more on our close proximity.

He breaks the hug and then cups my face with his hands. His eyes looked worried and then anger fills his eyes. Again guilt takes over all of my emotions and the only thing I want to say to him is sorry.

But he doesn't look angrily at me. He's looking at my back behind me.

He leaves me and went behind me. I turn around only to find that someone was there on a bike and the bike was so close to where I was standing.

Oh shit!! The bike was going to hit me and Randhir saved me.

Aww!! My Knight in shining armour!!

I roll my eyes at the that voice of mine.

Randhir goes there angrily and holds the collar of that person. I run to him otherwise he'll kill that person for sure.

"How dare you.. How dare you even try to bring your freaking bike near Sanyukta.. If you don't know how to drive then why do you even try driving. Remove your got damn helmet. I'll kill you today."Randhir says angrily to that person and I pull his hand so that he leaves the collar of that person.