Sanyukta + Randhir = Sandhir

Sanyukta's POV:

He leaves me after a while and cups my face.

"Sanyu.. Don't you dare cry ever again thinking that I don't love you. I love you Sanyu.. More than you can even imagine. And I won't stop loving you ever. I promise I'll love you till my last..."Randhir says but I keep my hand on his lips so that he doesn't say the remaining words.

"Don't ever say that. I'll not let you leave me even for a moment."I tell him.

"Uncle.."he says looking at my back.

I jump away from him.

Please God.. Tell me Dad didn't see our close proximity..

I turn around to look at Dad and at the same time Randhir starts laughing.

I frown not finding Dad anywhere near my room and also due to the fact that Randhir was laughing at me.

I go close to him and start hitting him with my hands.

"You donkey Shekhawat.."I say while hitting him.

"You said that I'll never let you leave even for a moment. Right?"he asks while pulling me closer to him. The silly mischievous smile on his lips and that glint in eyes make me blush really hard. And our close proximity is just fuel to all the sensation running through my whole body.

My eyes meet his and we share an eye lock.

Did I ever say that eyelocks are more intimidating than kisses?

No..

Add it in your Awesome Facts Book.

Eyelocks are hell more intimidating than kisses.

And the one which I'm sharing with Randhir at this moment is a prove of that.

His one hand is holding me by my waist tightly and then he brings the other hand to cup my face.

He removes the hair that's come on my face and place it behind my ears.

I wish Randhir could hear my heartbeats. I'm sure he'd go crazy then. It's running on maximum speed as randhir's hand travel around my back and all over my face.

He kisses my cheeks and then makes me look into his eyes.

"I need to go. I'll pick you tomorrow."he says and then gives me a peck on my forehead before leaving.

I just sit there on the floor even when he's long gone. A satisfactory smile is playing on my lips.

I go near the mirror and touch my cheeks where Randhir had kissed me.

Why didn't he kiss me on my lips?

Shut up!! I scold the inner voice of mine.

I go and change into something comfortable and again look at my own reflection.

I've become all red because of blushing so much. I try to decrease my blush by biting my lip but still that doesn't stop.

I did not know how but time flew so fast. Mom called me for dinner and I went down happily.

Today's date should be written in golden words. Finally Sanyukta Agrawal is in relationship.

I go down and blush very hard.

Everyone is present over there.

And when I say everyone it means my parents, Randhir's parents, Randhir, Parth, Tanya and Sameer.

My blush increases a 100 times more when Randhir smirks looking at me.

I go down taking baby steps and stand beside Randhir.