He Isn't Just Hot.. He's Sexy..

Looking here and there is my favorite business. Mostly when I'm in a boring lecture.

Well it would have definitely been fun if I and Randhir would have been talking. But he did something because of which I'm not talking to him.

And since the time he has come in the class till now he is constantly nudging me to talk to him. But I'm not going to talk to him.

No way..

Well he nudges in every 5 minutes and when I don't look at him, he makes that bloody donkey face of his.

It's the most cutest puppy face made by any live human being you've ever met. Otherwise you won't be stealing glances of him. So just shut up.

I roll my eyes at that silly inner voice of mine.

How could he do that.

I mean. I understand. I told him that the picture is really nice and that can be uploaded on fb.

And I really wouldn't have minded if he would have just uploaded it by tagging me.

But that moron.. He uploaded that picture and also wrote the whole story that how he took that picture.

I'm sure all the people who are my friends on fb must be laughing their asses out after knowing that I was memorised by the hotness of Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

I really want to scream on their faces and tell them that I'm not at all memorised by the hotness of Randhir.

Yeah! That's the reason you were actually raping him with your eyes. You definitely wanted to see him.. Umm.. You know.. Naked?

No...!! I scream at my inner self. No way. I don't want to see him.. Like that!!

He's a monkey faced donkey.

So cute.

And a jerk..

So cool..

A guy having lots of female following.

To which he gives no heed. He doesn't even look at them.

He's a moron.

Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot.

No.. He isn't just hot.. He's sexy.. I literally scream on that voice of mine.

I sigh when that voice of mine does not begin that Randhir is the hottest guy rant.

"Sanyukta Agrawal.. Could you please do the honours of telling whole class who isn't just hot but sexy too?"professor PKC says and whole class starts giggling.

Oh crap. Did I say that out aloud?

I get up from my seat and stand up. My eyes travel around whole class and everyone's eyes are on me. After roaming my eyes around every person my eyes land on him.

He is still giggling and chuckling and trying to control his laughter. He looks at me and tries controlling his laugh. Seeing him like that an evil plan comes in my head. I look at him and smirk. The smile on his face turns in a frown when he understands that I'm planning something very bad for him. Seeing him in that state I smirk more proudly at him and turn to Sir.

"Sir.. Actually whatever is happening is happening because of Randhir."I say and Randhir gets up from his seat.

"What the hell did I do?"Randhir asks frowning.

"What did he do to you Sanyukta?"PKC sir asks me.

"Sir Randhir asked me that who is my favorite actor. So I told him Param Singh. And then he was teasing me saying that Param is not hot and all. So I screamed on him saying that he isn't just hot.. He's sexy."I complete my explanation and smile goofily. The grin on my face not leaving for even a second.

"So both of you are talking about your favorite actors and actresses in the middle of a lecture? And Miss Sanyukta.. You are so proudly telling that you are talking about it? Great. Just great. Both of you leave my class right now..!"PKC sir literally scream on us.

I look towards Randhir and he gives me one of his hard glares. Then takes his bag and walks off, not even stopping for me.

You are so dead sanyu..

Thanks for mentioning, I tell to that over sarcastic inner self of mine.

And I get ready for don't know what punishment Randhir gives me.

I take my bag and walk out of the class. Whole class is staring at me. Tanya gives me one of her apologetic look and I give her an assuring smile.
I look at Vidushi and she just rolls her eyes. And Parth.. Well he's busy in his phone.. Like always.

I go outside the class to find no one over there.

Randhir just left me alone like that. How mean of him.

Bloody jerk.

I remember the look that he had given me before leaving. He has never been removed out from a lecture.. That too because of someone else.. Hell no.

I still have 1 hour for the next lecture so till then I'll go and get some books.

It would be better if I don't meet Randhir today. Otherwise he'll definitely burst out his anger on me.

And I don't want to face his anger.

Well I don't know how Randhir gets angry. I've never seen him getting angry on anyone. But his body and muscles that he has build speak complete different story. Like he is some Street fighter or something.

I chuckle at my own self and sigh. I go in the library and as I enter, the librarian walks off.

I think I should talk to our staff and ask them to start paying me. Because all the work in this library is done by me. Be it keeping all books in the correct shelf or keeping library record, I've done it all.

I start roaming around the library when someone pulls me in one of the corner.

Oh my God.

Someone is Randhir.
He has a tight hold on my hand and pins me against the shelf.

Tell him that the sexy line was for him.

I'm not telling him that I find him hot and sexy.

No no no way.

I got late. Again.
I have been busy these days cause of the board exam form filling and that stuff. I'm still in the line so that's why I couldn't update.
Sorry for that though.
I've started writing next chapter, so if it will complete I'll post it today itself.

Vote. Comment. Share.