Did I Really Piss Him Off?

I just got a bit shocked with all the information I've got minutes back.

If it would have been some days before and then Vidushi had told me all this, I don't think I would have forgiven her. Maybe because that time I hadn't known what being crazy for someone meant.

But now I know.

I know what it feels when the person you like with all your heart ignores you. It didn't happen with me though.

Except if you leave the fact that I turn into a Hulk when Randhir doesn't pick up my calls. And then he has to definitely bear the worst Sanyukta.

"Back to earth Sanyukta."Vidushi says and I realise that we're already at her home.

"I know. I just zoned out a bit. Take care. Good night."I say taking her in a hug.

"Were you imagining about Randhir and your 10 imaginary kids?"she says while breaking the hug.

I blush and smack her in the shoulder.

"I don't imagine things like you do!"I tell her and she starts laughing.

Waving me a bye she gets into her house and I switch my seat back at the driver seat and zoom away to my house.

It's been a long and tiring day today and all I want is good food and sleep.

A little talk with Randhir would work too..

I roll my eyes at my inner self and walk into the house.

After dinner with my parents I go back in my room. The first thing I see as I enter my room is my phone. And as usual there's a message.

Randhir: Hey..! Long day and no talks.. You looked weird today and I felt as if something's wrong. If you want to share anything, you know I'm always there.

This is the best thing about Randhir. He just makes me feel special without actually doing something. I smile at his message. He's always there to take care of me.

Me: Yes.. Long day.. But one of the most memorable ones.. Don't worry I'm perfectly fine. Just a bit of tired.

I press the send button on my screen and drift into my ocean of thoughts.
My thoughts cut down by the buzzing of phone.

Randhir: So.. Don't tell me that you've got a new companion to be with and you're gonna forget your long lost Alan Walker.. That's pretty sad :(

It really feels so bad to even think that Randhir is sad just because I'd be spending time with someone else.

Me: Don't worry.. It's a girl.. I'll tell you later about it.. Feeling sleepy. Good night Randhir ;)

I send him that message and wait for his reply. Within a minute he texts back.

Randhir: I'd be waiting to know who your new friend is ;) Good night Princess.

I smile reading his message and put my phone on the other side of the bed.

Both of you like each other. Then you can give each other a chance right? And Randhir.. He's been always liking you. Even when you hated him. Can atleast now you just leave the I'm Single tag on yourself and hook up with Randhir? It's a high time now.. And he too deserves his long time crush!!

My inner self literally mocked at me.

Yes. The way he cares about me proves that he still is into me. And yes.. I can give him a chance. I can give us a chance. But before that I need to hear it from him. I want him to tell me that he likes me.