I Can Never Get Enough Of Kissing Him

Sanyukta's POV:

I rub my eyes lazily and take the quilt over my head. I just don't want to get up today.

Well it's quite rare for me to not want to get up. And today is one of those rarest day.

The quilt is removed slowly and I feel light sunrays hitting my eyes. Within no time I feel his finger travelling on my face. I smile even at his slightest touch. He kisses me on my cheeks and I open my eyes slowly.

He takes my hand into his and kiss my knuckles.

"Don't you think you're getting a little more horny these days?"I ask him and he just grins widely.

"That's because I have the world's best girl as my girlfriend."he says and I blush.

I hit him on his hand and he winces in pain.

"You are so bad. Here I'm trying to be romantic and look at you. Going to sleep."he says and pouts sadly.

I ignore him and sleep while taking his one hand into mine.

"Sanyu.. Let's go at my place.. Please.."he says while showing his puppy dog eyes.

I look at him and melt in just a glance.

"Ok fine.. Let me get ready first."I say while sighing.

"I love you.."he says and comes over me.

I push him away and run in the washroom.

I quickly wear a simple top and my pj's and run downstairs.

Randhir is already there talking with dad about something.

"What's going on?"I ask while tapping Randhir's shoulder and sitting on the chair next to him.

"Father - in - law is asking about our future planning."he says in my ears and I blush.

This guy has something in him which can make me blush at any time of the day.

"What family planning?"I ask him in his ears.

"You don't know what that is? Come in my room at night I'll tell you.."he says and that's it.

I'm 100% more red than the brightest red colour.

But then suddenly a plan comes in my mind.

"Dad.. We're going.."I say to dad and take Randhir's hand in mine and drag him to his house.

When we reach his room I pin him against the door while our bodies touch each other like second skin.

I feel all those sensation inside me but I ignore them for a while.

"I came.. Now explain what family planning?"I ask while smirking.

The colour of his face has drained and he is shocked by my bold move.

I see that pink hue forming on his cheeks and I feel so proud of myself that I have the same control on him like he has on me.

"Sanyu leave me.."he says while blushing hard and I leave him.

I start laughing and he pouts while faking anger.

Well this is how our Sunday is spent since the time we came into a relationship.

We fight, we tease, we fake anger and at the end of the day, we end up loving each other.

Whole day we've spent in watching movies and fighting with each other. And now we're in the middle of a very big fight.

To be specific.. Thumb fight.

Randhir has won once and this time he's not winning. Not at any cost.

"I love you.."I tell him and start going close to him.

His grip on the finger loses and I press my finger on his tightly.

"Yayy!! I win you lose.."I say happily.

"Cheater cock.."he mutters under his breath but it is audible to me.

"What did you say?"I ask him and he pulls me by my waist and pins me on the bed.

He brings his face close to mine and kisses me on the forehead and then on cheeks.

He makes me look at him and ask for my permission to kiss me.

I close my eyes as his hot breaths on my lips are already making me go weak in knees.

Within no time I feel his lips on mine. He kisses my lips softly and then starts sucking my lips. He enters into my mouth while kissing each corner of my mouth.

We break the kiss after a good 5 minutes and he looks into my eyes.

I feel shy so I close my eyes. He again kisses me on my forehead and makes me look at him.

I look into his eyes and what I see is pure love.

"I love you Princess.."he says and I blush.

I love it when he calls me Princess.

"I love you too Randhir.. Forever.."I tell him while looking into his eyes.

I peck his lips again and he starts kissing me.

I can never get enough of kissing him.

Sameer's POV:

I think that this is my 6th beer bottle but who cares. I don't give a shit to drinking.

As my ears hear her giggles I feel the urge to kill that bloody Randhir.

I hate him from the day Sanyukta became close to him.

Because she is mine.
Sanyu is mine.

I hate when she laughs because of him. I hate when she's happy in his presence. I just hate Randhir.

What an awesome plan I had made that day. I voice recorded Randhir and Tanya's voice and made Parth hear it. And that stupid fellow thought that they are talking about it. And then I knew Parth would call her. And then on the exact same time I called Randhir to see Parth and Sanyukta together. He was going to do what I had planned. He was going to cut his hand. If he would have died that day, then obviously Sanyukta would have became mine. Cause then I would have been her support system.

But Sanyukta flopped my plan.

But no.. I can't hate her. Because I love her. I love my Sanyu. Yes. She's mine.. But just because of that bloody Randhir, she is not with me.

But I did not tell her that I love her.

But I care about her so much. Yes. She must be knowing that I love her.

That Randhir is forcing himself on my Sanyukta.

"I love you.. I really love you.. For once try to trust..."I try saying out aloud but in vain.

But now it's final.
Next week there is someone's marriage and everyone is going to go.

That day.
That day..
I'll make Sanyukta mine..

But what if she says no to me?

She'll never say no to me. But if she did, then I'll take away her most precious thing from her. And after that Randhir will never accept her. And she'll be mine forever.

If she'll say no to me... Then I'll take away her virginity....

Hey guys..
How's the chapter?
Now who saw that coming?
And in next chapter is the Sunday sameer has been talking about..
Will Sanyukta be saved from that monster?
Or if anything happens to her then will Randhir still love her the way he does?
Tell your views..
I'll try updating soon..

Vote. Comment. Share.