I Have Become His Queen..

Important Note:
So this chapter is divided in 2 parts.. Part 1 will be having both Randhir as well as Sanyukta's POV.. And Part 2 will be having only Sanyukta's POV.. Part 2 will be a leap of few months.. If you get confused at any point please feel free to ask me..

***************************************

Sanyukta's POV:

I was standing just a few steps away from water which was flowing with high current at the moment. Well it's a normal thing if it rains in Mumbai. But what's not normal is rains coming in winters. But this time it's raining in December! All thanks to the cyclone which is hitting some part of the Asian continent at the moment. And the after effects of cyclone is what the rains is!

It had stopped raining an hour before but the water current was still high even though it didn't rain much.

As if it concerns you?

My inner self mocked at me and that shut me up.

I look forward at the sun which is setting down.

Yes!! It rained and now the atmosphere is as it was before it started raining.. I'm able to see the freaking sunset..

I look over to the sky which is completely shaded with buff color. Just a few moments more and the sky will turn all dark. But no there will not be any stars..

I look at the water in front of me. The waves strike with the rocks creating a beautiful melody as I see white froth forming over there.

It really is cold today.. Is it the rain or the winter season?

I shrug the question off my mind and throw my bag on the cemented place. I sit down while crossing my legs. The lights have already been switched on near the roadside illuminating nearly whole of Marine Drive. It indeed looked more beautiful now with the glowing lights all over the place.

I turn my gaze around finding lot of couples spending time with each other here. I smile looking at them as memories of our college days flash in front of my eyes.

"Love is in the air.. Isn't it?"Randhir says from my backside and then sits beside me.

He leans in close to me and pecks my cheeks while smiling goofily.

"I guess love is in here.."I say kissing his cheek and joining our forehead together.

He hands me a bhutta (cooked corn) while I snuggle into his warm embrace. We eat in perfect silence as he holds me protectively by my waist. After half an hour we finally decide to leave. We walk over hand in hand with each other with I stop in mid track.

"What?"Randhir asks me confusingly.

I point over to the balloon seller indicating him to get me those red heart shaped balloons. He smiles looking and me and then jogs over to the balloon seller.

I smile widely but suddenly I feel dizzy. My legs shake a bit as I try to stand properly on my own feet. I shake my head to get the dizziness out of me. I feel my eyes getting heavy and before I could register something that's happening, I was embraced in nothing but pure darkness.

Randhir's POV:

I take a few balloons from the vendor and pay him. Turning around I don't find Sanyu anywhere. I move my gaze around only to find a lot of people gathered at one place. I run to that place only to find Sanyu lying there in an unconscious state. I go close to her and pat her cheeks to wake her up.